Biden’s administration shoots down Bottle Cap Brigade’s hobby balloon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Biden’s administration shoots down Bottle Cap Brigade’s hobby balloon

FOX is reporting that the UFO shoot down over Alaska last week may have been a hobby balloon released by the Illinois Bottle Cap Birgade hobby club made up of mostly high school age members. The club had a gps tracker attached to the $12 dollar balloon and it quits transmitting at the same time the government reported shooting down the UFO basically at the same location off the Alaska coast!

The leader of the free world and commander in chief of the best fighting force in the world shoots down a kiddie ballon worth $12 dollars with F-22’s and sidewinder missiles!!!

This ought to scare Russia out of Ukrainian for sure!!!!!
    America’s president is tough and strong; he kick azz at the Bottle Cap Birgade !!!

Just wait until this proxy war with Russia escalates and America is sending our sons and daughters over there to fight for this idiot. It will make American’s feel good!
    Last edited by Killer; 02-17-2023, 06:46 AM.

My son won’t be fighting anyone under the command of this bag of ****.
    This admin makes this country look weaker by the hour.

Comment

He said it yesterday, more regulations and stricter rules....future hobby clubs better watch out and stay outta this soon to be highly controlled and regulated airspace

Comment

Ok let’s let China fly a spy balloon all across USA but fukk little Jonny and his hobby that’s sounds prettt modern America.

Comment

Crap, we were going to have kids of a friend of ours over to fly their self built kite. Better paint a China emblem on it so they can complete their flight first.

Comment

Give it a week, and we are going to be shooting down domestic Surface to Air Missiles that turn out to be two stage model rockets.

Comment

There's a birthday balloon caught in my neighbors tree. Hope they don't hit my house with a poorly aimed sidewinder...

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
                My son won’t be fighting anyone under the command of this bag of ****.
                My son is 14, and i seriously believe we will be in a draft scenario by the time he turns 18.

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
                  By design.

Comment

How embarrassing
                    Attached Files

Comment

This is the kind of crap that makes it hard to believe in grand, governmental conspiracies. We're just a bunch of flawed individuals, being led by other flawed individuals with a penchant for self righteousness and back stabbing.

Comment

Can you imagine being the pilot? "You want me to shoot down what?"

That's like buying a Ferrari, spending millions to make it even more track capable. Training for years to make yourself the best driver. Then, after all that hard work becoming one with the car, you take it to a go kart track.

Comment

Originally posted by WItoTX View Post
                          Can you imagine being the pilot? "You want me to shoot down what?"

That's like buying a Ferrari, spending millions to make it even more track capable. Training for years to make yourself the best driver. Then, after all that hard work becoming one with the car, you take it to a go kart track.
                          Good analogy! And as bad as that is, imagine being the pilot of the one dispatched to take out the object over Lake Huron, only to miss your 1 shot and have to release a 2nd $400k missile…

That’s like getting passed on the go-kart track

Comment

ZeroHedge - On a long enough timeline, the survival rate for everyone drops to zero

Comment

Just remember, we missed the first shot. Our sidewinder missile missed a kids weather balloon and we dont know where that missile went. Yall all still think we have the best military?

Comment

Working...
                              X