State of the Union

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tkuehn5410 View Post
    I knew I'd see praises to old Joe when I went to Yahoo this morning, and I was not disappointed. Joe delivered a wonderful speech and was sharp and attentive...and Republicans should be ashamed of themselves for grandstanding an uncivil behavior.

The duplicity is amazing...Trump was always criticized and fact-checked, and Nancy Pelosi ripping up his speech after his SOTU was such a patriotic act! I've had enough of the duplicity.
    first headline i saw this morning was from the USA Today, "dark brandon shows up at SOTU, mopped the floor with lost republicans." ***

i told my boss the other day, it feels like 2 separate realties are intermingled and co-existing right now.

it gets clownier and clownier by the day.

Comment

I fully expected language slaughter last night. I wonder how many times he was told read directly from the two teleprompters only. I know they always tell him that but last night he was actually able to follow directions

Comment

Sanders hit the nail on the head. It isn't about dems vs reps it is about Normal vs CRAZY! I will never get behind crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by jshouse View Post
          first headline i saw this morning was from the USA Today, "dark brandon shows up at SOTU, mopped the floor with lost republicans." ***

i told my boss the other day, it feels like 2 separate realties are intermingled and co-existing right now.

MSM and government are the same entity. It's a monopoly. It needs to be broken up.

Comment

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ozYguFk40KE"]Joe Biden Flips Out at State of the Union Address - Yells and Mumbles at Americans 2023 - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Jimmy Carters getting better everyday!

Comment

I couldn’t force myself to watch it, enough lies is enough.

Comment

Originally posted by Texas452 View Post
                  I couldn’t force myself to watch it, enough lies is enough.
                  same here

Comment

Originally posted by tkuehn5410 View Post
                    I knew I'd see praises to old Joe when I went to Yahoo this morning, and I was not disappointed. Joe delivered a wonderful speech and was sharp and attentive...and Republicans should be ashamed of themselves for grandstanding an uncivil behavior.

The duplicity is amazing...Trump was always criticized and fact-checked, and Nancy Pelosi ripping up his speech after his SOTU was such a patriotic act! I've had enough of the duplicity.
                    Yahoo has his back, I only go there to check my email and it's headlines on how great he did and put the Republicans in their place.....I've only seen bits and pieces of his babbling and even that has been to much for me.

Comment

Originally posted by 100%TtId View Post
                      While Kamala’s trying to keep from laughing but ending up looking like she’s trying to stifle a fart after 3 days of all-you-can-eat at Pancho’s.

Omg…
                      Hahahahahaha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

State of the Union

Originally posted by jshouse View Post

There are people on Twitter that are posting about Florida and low lying coastal areas being feet under water if climate change isn’t addressed. Not bots either. Granted, their grammatical errors when formulating sentences leads to the use of extra time to decipher what it is they are typing. Plus, they look the part of basement dwellers as well. These people are bought in with full conviction.

Sad…

To your point, it certainly seems like two completely sets of realities. Those that use critical thinking and deductive reasoning and those that probably couldn’t solve the square peg and round hole children’s puzzle at a doctors office. They do good getting all the wooden beads to the other side of the spiral track….

Comment

This is what we were talking about when I said that.... Crazy

Comment

Originally posted by DapperDan View Post
                            There are people on Twitter that are posting about Florida and low lying coastal areas being feet under water if climate change isn’t addressed. Not bots either. Granted, their grammatical errors when formulating sentences leads to the use of extra time to decipher what it is they are typing. Plus, they look the part of basement dwellers as well. These people are bought in with full conviction.

These are the people that believe if too many people move to Florida it might tip over into the sea. Remember https://youtu.be/X5dkqUy7mUk?t=19

Comment

State of the Union

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
                              These are the people that believe if too many people move to Florida it might tip over into the sea. Remember https://youtu.be/X5dkqUy7mUk?t=19

Oh I forgot about that!

What an idiot… haaahahaha

Comment

What a joke. Listening to all his lies on shapiros podcast. Insanity the goblygook he spews.

Comment

Working...
                                X