State of the Union

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

State of the Union

Who will be tuning in to hear the Big Guy lie about all his accomplishments, of which there are none? Count me out! F B J

I heard someone say the reason more people are not backing Biden is because he's had so many accomplishments the average person can't keep up. LOL

Comment

Would rather watch old Gunsmoke reruns. I'll catch Fox News breakdowns later.

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
        I heard someone say the reason more people are not backing Biden is because he's had so many accomplishments the average person can't keep up. LOL
        But none were good for America! Chinese love him.

Comment

Won't be watching. No need to getting my blood pressure up for no reason.

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
            That person was Pete Buttigieg. Said it on a talk show over the weekend. HAHAHA

Comment

No matter how loud you scream, he can’t hear what you’re calling him. For that and my blood pressure level, I won’t be.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Evil View Post
                That person was Pete Buttigieg. Said it on a talk show over the weekend. HAHAHA
                Dang, he's finally off his man-ternity leave? Good deal, now we can get things back on track.

Comment

Nope. Will catch the break down the next day...

Comment

Nope. The only reason to watch it would be to see if McCarthy has the huevos to throw Biden's speech into a wood chipper when he hands him a copy of it. But he's one of them so he'll "take the high road".

Comment

I think Sarah Huckaby's rebuttal will be interesting. I never thought anyone would raise my blood pressure like Obama but FJB beats him

Comment

I can sum it up for you in 3 parts.
                        Begins with, "Hi" or "Hello"
                        Then an hour or so of lies
                        Ends with, "thank you"
                        I can tell you how it should begin and end tho.
                        He should start with, "Thank you for allowing me to lie to you today"
                        And end with, "Thank you to those who keep believing these lies, and for those who don't, we'll continue coming after you"
                        The middle is still an hour or so of lies.

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Nope. Won’t watch at all. Not giving any channel a single rating for the lies and bs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Only out of morbid curiosity will I consider tuning in. I can’t imagine him speaking for an hour or so and making it all the way thru it. I feel like he’s gonna have a moment in the speech where he makes a big gaffe. Or loses his place and stands there muttering. Looking completely incompetent. He can’t answer reporters questions at any public setting, I just don’t see him making it thru the whole speech

Comment

Originally posted by rolylane6 View Post
                              I can sum it up for you in 3 parts.
                              Begins with, "Hi" or "Hello"
                              Then an hour or so of lies
                              Ends with, "thank you"
                              I can tell you how it should begin and end tho.
                              He should start with, "Thank you for allowing me to lie to you today"
                              And end with, "Thank you to those who keep believing these lies, and for those who don't, we'll continue coming after you"
                              The middle is still an hour or so of lies.
                              Followed by the MSM praising the address & supporting every one of the lies for the next few days...clown show.

Comment

Working...
                              X