Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

China spy balloon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don’t know why the Chicoms need a spy balloon when half our politicians (probably more) are on the payroll.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Turns out^^^this is true

Comment

I guess China got the pics they wanted, and the money transfer was complete..

FIRE AWAY BOYS...

Comment

They was just looking for new Harbor Freight locations

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
            I believe this balloon is mainly a listening device. and maybe some air sampling
            But what if it was spraying little aerosol cans of some new virus from Wuhan?
            I guess we will find out in about 2 more weeks as it incubates. Biden's next pandemic?

Comment

They were just testing out reaction time……they got the info they wanted, turns out it’s DAYS and they will have plenty of time to do what they want

Comment

Originally posted by 2Lazy2P View Post
                45 out of 46 Presidents would of shot it down at first chance. If you voted for Biden, you voted for a *****!!
                https://news.yahoo.com/china-spy-bal...082345593.html

Interesting

Comment

Fake news

Comment

Originally posted by mwk128 View Post
                    so how exactly do you know 3 of them went across "UNDETECTED" during the Trump administration...

how can you blame an administration for not doing something about what was undetected?

The facts here is that the Biden Administration knew about this balloon before it entered our airspace , and did nothing until after it passed .

You can speculate all you want what has happened years ago ... this is the present... and based on the way our airspace was protected, it sure looks like if this had been an attack on america, it would have succeeded.

Comment

Originally posted by Shane View Post
                      My first thought was that it could have the latest product of Fauci-funded Wuhan lab bioweapon in it, and they're hoping we'd blow it up. They have satellites to spy with. What could they see from a balloon that they can't already see?
                      You've likely seen the answer since you posted this, but a balloon can loiter in one spot much longer than a satellite. Being closer to Earth, it will also take much higher quality pictures. I think we can track satellites, but a balloon like this has a much smaller radar signature, so there is potential it could float around a while before we pick it up.

Comment

Originally posted by mwk128 View Post
                        At least 4 Trump admin officials have gone on record saying this is not true yet yahoo quotes “an unnamed senior defense official”.

Comment

Originally posted by 100%TtId View Post
                          At least 4 Trump admin officials have gone on record saying this is not true yet yahoo quotes “an unnamed senior defense official”.
                          Can't name someone who doesn't exist.

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
                            Can't name someone who doesn't exist.
                            Maybe they were quoting Corn Pop.

Comment

What was keeping the balloon in the air, was it a hot air balloon?

Comment

Originally posted by squirrel View Post
                                What was keeping the balloon in the air, was it a hot air balloon?
                                Inert gas, likely helium.

Sent from my SM-A135U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X