Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

China spy balloon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

China spy balloon

I bet you $100 if that thing makes it to Texas it doesn't make it out...

So what would the hold be at 10 miles?

Comment

Originally posted by Jonathan View Post
      So what would the hold be at 10 miles?
      about a foot with my 6.5 creedmoor I think

Comment

what makes it a chinese spy balloon ? the equipment on board ? what are the chinese looking for in Montana ? don't balloons just drift wherever the wind blows ?

maybe it's carrying a new covid variant to release over the US ..

I say tell one of those f22's to shoot the darn thing down and let's see...

and please, rednecks ... do not try to shoot at the balloon from the ground.. yo ol out 6 ain't got the reach ...

Comment

Originally posted by imyomama View Post
          what makes it a chinese spy balloon ? the equipment on board ? what are the chinese looking for in Montana ? don't balloons just drift wherever the wind blows ?

maybe it's carrying a new covid variant to release over the US ..

I say tell one of those f22's to shoot the darn thing down and let's see...

and please, rednecks ... do not try to shoot at the balloon from the ground.. yo ol out 6 ain't got the reach ...
          Minuteman nuclear missiles are located just outside Billings, which it just flew over.

And agree, shoot it down. They just declared its over the north central US. There is like 2 people per square mile. Shoot it down, everyone will be fine.

Comment

Originally posted by WItoTX View Post
            Minuteman nuclear missiles are located just outside Billings, which it just flew over.

And agree, shoot it down. They just declared its over the north central US. There is like 2 people per square mile. Shoot it down, everyone will be fine.
            unless it carries a bio weapon ... at this point i'd wait until it passes over past the eastern seaboard .. no telling what that thing is actually carrying.
            and if it took intel of our missile silos , that info is long transmitted already...

i'm starting to think that just like the guy who was able to break into the Pelosi's home , America is not as well protected as we all think it is ..

And the majority of the democrat party is already in china's pocket ..
            all you need to look for is where their campaign contributions come from .

we've already been sold out ... soon enough they will come for the kill .

Comment

Originally posted by WItoTX View Post

EXACTLY!!! how much damage can a fricking balloon do to anything?
              there would be more danger from whatever was used to take it down imo.

Comment

there has to be ways to capture it and bring it down intact, then we can see what the Chi-Coms are up to.

Comment

I guess google maps is just too smart for them to use.

Comment

I heard today that the balloon is the size of 3 school buses and was flying at 19,000 feet.

My question is why wasn’t it stopped once it breached our air space on the west coast? Or was it deployed within our borders???

With us letting it go like this, it is a perfect EMP delivery vehicle.

Comment

Just to throw gas on the fire maybe they are sending it over as a test to see how far it gets so they know when they send the "real" one...

Comment

Originally posted by 91cavgt View Post
                        I heard today that the balloon is the size of 3 school buses and was flying at 19,000 feet.

My question is why wasn’t it stopped once it breached our air space on the west coast? Or was it deployed within our borders???

With us letting it go like this, it is a perfect EMP delivery vehicle.
                        I heard 60K feet. False flag for their next bio weapon to float thru

Comment

Just heard that it has a solar panel to keep the electronics powered, and is able to be steered by raising and lowering its altitude as the prevailing winds are in different directions at different altitudes. That may explain the different altitude reports.

Comment

I heard 90,000 ft. What would we use to shoot it down? I know very little about aerospace but I don’t think many aircraft are able to reach that high. Can air to air or ground to air missiles reach that altitude? It may not be that easy to bring down. It would be embarrassing to try and fail to bring it down especially with all the media attention.

Comment

Originally posted by Beleg View Post
                              I heard 90,000 ft. What would we use to shoot it down? I know very little about aerospace but I don’t think many aircraft are able to reach that high. Can air to air or ground to air missiles reach that altitude? It may not be that easy to bring down. It would be embarrassing to try and fail to bring it down especially with all the media attention.
                              Hit the envelope with a ground-based laser.

Comment

Working...
                              X