Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Odds of nuclear war?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by reconman View Post
    My humble opinion…I think we will see some sort of “tactical nuke” used in war, but not an all out everyone firing nukes, world apocalypse type scenario. I personally can see the current situation in Ukraine being the catalyst for this to come into play for a variety of reasons. Russia cant afford to lose and the US cant afford to let Russia win. Unless someone tucks tail on the world stage, things could get really nasty. Sure hope not, but Im not very hopeful these days.
    where is the U.N. in all of this? aren't they supposed to keep crap like this from happening?

Comment

Originally posted by stickerpatch59 View Post
      where is the U.N. in all of this? aren't they supposed to keep crap like this from happening?
      UN will act in the US interests. Who gives more money and backing to the UN than we do?

Comment

The UN is a big joke. Pass a UN resolution and nothing happens. Russia, China, the US and maybe some others have veto powers.

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
          Since we are kept in the dark these days we don't really know.
          But in your opinion what are the odds of one or more real nuclear warheads going off in the next 5 years?
          I think the odds are 1 in 200, which means that given 1000 years, it's almost guaranteed! I'm just guessing, of course.

Comment

Its the big 'reset' button. BTW, PESI stock had the same move in Nov 2019. What happened then?

Comment

Originally posted by louieagarcia View Post
              Its the big 'reset' button. BTW, PESI stock had the same move in Nov 2019. What happened then?
              Well it came back down.. Obviously because there was no nuclear bomb going off.

I'm just wondering if it's an indicator of nuclear risk. Maybe the risk just moves up from 1 to 2% Beats me..

I sold all my PESI stock yesterday.. If it drops back down eventually I'll start adding it back.

Comment

I think the odds are up dramatically now. There is a reason those balloons where going over our nukes. China getting ready for our response to Taiwan.....

Comment

Our government is a joke. Weak and indecisive. Our military resources and equipment have been drained to support the democrats piggy bank in Ukraine and our oil reserves are at record low. There’s never been a better time to strike. I hope there’s not a strike but the opportunity has never been better.

Comment

Originally posted by Hills of Texas View Post
                    Our government is a joke. Weak and indecisive. Our military resources and equipment have been drained to support the democrats piggy bank in Ukraine and our oil reserves are at record low. There’s never been a better time to strike. I hope there’s not a strike but the opportunity has never been better.
                    They are selling more of our oil reserves again this week!

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
                      They are selling more of our oil reserves again this week!
                      yep and no one is really paying attention, we are in a BAD position right now and the chinese know it, hence the recon balloons.

Comment

Working...
                      X