Odds of nuclear war?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Odds of nuclear war?

Since we are kept in the dark these days we don't really know.
    But in your opinion what are the odds of one or more real nuclear warheads going off in the next 5 years?

I ask because I watch the only nuclear clean up stock PESI and it's been going up really well the last week or so. It never moves so makes me raise an eyebrow.

I have not been watching news...Is something going on with Putin again?

About zero unless some rogue nation gets a bomb. With any of the known nuclear powers I'd say the odds are nil.

Comment

I have to believe it's a lose-lose situation for everyone. So, I think in the end it won't happen. There are some cra cra out there that may see otherwise.

Comment

Originally posted by Walker View Post
        About zero unless some rogue nation gets a bomb. With any of the known nuclear powers I'd say the odds are nil.
        Agreed.

Comment

I hope you guys are right. Just seems everyone is crazy these days. Plus the entire world is backing Putin into a corner. I think he'd shoot a nuke before giving up..or one of his own people would take him out.

I have odds at 2-3%

Comment

Zero. I'd hazard a guess since they moved that clock thing, i'd say that has a direct benefit to nuclear cleanup companies.

And it's quite telling that people would invest in a nuclear cleanup company when, if what we have been told since the 60's is true, the world would come to an end.

Comment

Zechariah 14:12

And this shall be the plague with which the Lord will strike all the peoples that wage war against Jerusalem: their flesh will rot while they are still standing on their feet, their eyes will rot in their sockets, and their tongues will rot in their mouths.

Sounds ominous

Comment

Over the weekend an Air Force 4 star publicly commented that we would be at war with China by 2025. Then a ranking member of HoR echoed the sentiments….

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
                  Over the weekend an Air Force 4 star publicly commented that we would be at war with China by 2025. Then a ranking member of HoR echoed the sentiments….
                  I saw that too
                  I think they just put someone on screen to spice up the newscast.

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
                    Look at his qualifications. Not saying 4 stars isn't an accomplishment, but the planes he flew are not combat planes. Recon, training, and support, sure. Combat, no.

I've found men who have never experienced combat tend to be the most interested in going to war, dropping bombs, etc. And I would love to see his stock portfolio.

We have been at Cyber war with China since at least 2014. They have been stealing intellectual property forever. If that isn't an act of war, I don't know what is. But I digress.

Comment

100:1

Comment

Not worth planning for IMO. Chances are if it is with Russia or China there won't be enough survival in the states or their country for it to matter for decades.

Comment

Inevitable…

Comment

Originally posted by Walker View Post
                            I saw that too
                            I think they just put someone on screen to spice up the newscast.
                            Originally posted by WItoTX View Post
                            Look at his qualifications. Not saying 4 stars isn't an accomplishment, but the planes he flew are not combat planes. Recon, training, and support, sure. Combat, no.

I've found men who have never experienced combat tend to be the most interested in going to war, dropping bombs, etc. And I would love to see his stock portfolio.

We have been at Cyber war with China since at least 2014. They have been stealing intellectual property forever. If that isn't an act of war, I don't know what is. But I digress.
                            My comment was merely to explain the increased speculation and uptick in the mentioned stock price.

Comment

Got that Playa. Just giving my take on the interview.

Comment

Working...
                              X