X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tvc184 View Post
    Sometimes “why” simply doesn’t matter and neither does the “whole story”
    Seldom
    If "why" doesn't matter, when are they dropping the story and letting those officers go free of charges?
    And no I'm not saying that's what should happen. I'm saying every "why" should be answered. On both sides.
    Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk
    Last edited by rolylane6; 02-02-2023, 11:06 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
      Bottom line is the perp was black and that's all the crooked media needs to know in order to jump to forgone conclusions and try the cops in the courts of public opinion. I know all about the video and what it shows but is there more? We don't know.
      Is there more? What could justify a group of police beating a man to death after a traffic stop.....no matter the race?

Comment

Originally posted by LWC View Post
        Is there more? What could justify a group of police beating a man to death after a traffic stop.....no matter the race?
        I could make up some reasons why they would've. Some pretty understandable ones at that. Not saying I could justify it but maybe make it more understandable than a bunch of black cops felt like beating another black man to death for no other reason than they felt like it. Should we make up some reasons or let them give us the whole story so we know without a shadow of a doubt why they did it?
        Because they don't want us to know the truth, they want us to guess at the truth, knowing half will guess one way, and the other half the another way.

Last edited by rolylane6; 02-02-2023, 11:48 AM.

Comment

It's the lies and omitted information in all these stories whether cop crimes, covid, election integrity (or lack there of), etc that sows division in all of us. Tell us the truth, the story, the facts. Let us decide how we feel about the truth, not the narrative.

Comment

Sometimes “why” simply doesn’t matter and neither does the “whole story”
            It may not according to the law, but it does matter to me. The court system is broken and we all know it.

Reasons it could matter. Yes just possible reasons. Either way LEO was wrong technically and maybe morally.

What if this guy was arrested 15 times on the worst crimes? Killed people and only served a couple years, got out and raped women, got out again and beat someone or stabbed them for $20... Most people if not asked in the context of this thread would 100% agree he should be put down.

Comment

Originally posted by LWC View Post
              Is there more??? There's always more.. We have seen enough of these incidents in the last 14 years that anyone paying attention would automatically know "there is always more"..

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
                It may not according to the law, but it does matter to me. The court system is broken and we all know it.

Reasons it could matter. Yes just possible reasons. Either way LEO was wrong technically and maybe morally.

What if this guy was arrested 15 times on the worst crimes? Killed people and only served a couple years, got out and raped women, got out again and beat someone or stabbed them for $20... Most people if not asked in the context of this thread would 100% agree he should be put down.
                Oh, in that case the officers appear to have committed murder.

If you add others want to debate on whether the city is better off without the now deceased victim, great. We could all name hundreds of people that will make this world a better place when they assume room temperature.

That has nothing to do with thus case. Nothing.

Sure, you can discuss it. You can also discuss his choice of shoes or if the officers’ have a good looking department badge. They are just as pertinent to this case.

Comment

Oh, in that case the officers appear to have committed murder.

If you add others want to debate on whether the city is better off without the now deceased victim, great. We could all name hundreds of people that will make this world a better place when they assume room temperature.

That has nothing to do with thus case. Nothing.

Sure, you can discuss it. You can also discuss his choice of shoes or if the officers’ have a good looking department badge. They are just as pertinent to this case.
                  Exactly

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post

I will add this if “why” may be important but it is not because of the dead guy’s criminal history.

It has been reported that one of the officers had previously dated the victim’s current girlfriend or something to that effect. Maybe the officer was even the baby daddy.

Also as part of this story, it has been reported that the same officer took a picture of the guy they had just beating severely and sent it to his former girlfriend

This could be complete nonsensical BS. It would not be shocking that it is fake news.

But for the sake of discussion, let’s assume that is correct. Under Tennessee law that could be first-degree murder (because of premeditation- which doesn’t exist in Texas law) or equal to Capita Murder in Texas. That means this case could potentially go from a second-degree murder to a death sentence or life without parole case under Tennessee law.

Yes, THEN “why” would matter.

Comment

I figured this rumor would get some traction...wouldn't surprise me if it gets confirmed. I'm w/ the crowd that the beatdown looked personal.

Comment

Some old school comic relief...strong language warning.

I had forgotten about this gem

Comment

Working...
                        X