Fauci emails finally unredacted! Rona is man made and he knew it all along

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
    Weren't there emails made public at the beginning of the pandemic in which his own employees were stating there was no way it was naturally occurring?

Yes and no. The original release of emails were heavily redacted. The portions that were not redacted seemed to show overwhelmingly that it was naturally occurring. The emails that were just released though, were NOT redacted! Come to find out, all of the redacted areas in the emails showed a lot of support as well as inquiry into this being created in a lab. Fauci was on everyone of these emails so he saw that the majority were not saying it was natural. It was only after February 9th of 2020 when a false report from the NIH went mainstream did the email inquiries into it being man made stopped. At that point, if you didn’t go along with the official narrative then you were out, so those questioning had to stop or loose their job.

Comment

comment deleted- I hate it when I wonder over here
      Last edited by buck_wild; 11-30-2022, 05:18 PM.

Comment

Not only was it man made, it was planned, the vaccine wasnt viable, the treatments were lethal, the cure for the virus was subdued by the powers that be, the virus and the vaccine were used by Fauci, the WHO, the US Gov to murder people in the name of saving the planet….aka The Green New Deal, also a bogus ploy to control people.

Comment

Originally posted by buck_wild View Post
          lol, then why do it?

Comment

i wonder why you wandered over here.

Comment

Burt Reynolds died.

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                Anyone with a brain knows fraudchi lied without seeing a video. Unfortunately the brain dead can watch the video and still not understand how much he lied.

Fraudchi should be given the death penalty. I would vote for locking him in a cage with sand fleas as the means to fulfill his sentence of death.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                This! I don't need to watch a "VERY long" video to just have it tell me what I knew from the start. And Fauci is just the public face of a cabal that is purely evil.

But I'm still shocked by the immediate acquiescence of and by the masses to the silly, Draconian lockdowns and mask crap. It was a period of pure, blind insanity; and hopefully not a harbinger of things to come.

Comment

Originally posted by lovemylegacy View Post
                  Not only was it man made, it was planned, the vaccine wasnt viable, the treatments were lethal, the cure for the virus was subdued by the powers that be, the virus and the vaccine were used by Fauci, the WHO, the US Gov to murder people in the name of saving the planet….aka The Green New Deal, also a bogus ploy to control people.

Pretty much

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Lynn21 View Post
                    Burt Reynolds died.
                    He get the vaccine?

Comment

Yeah he was smart like me.

Comment

Originally posted by lovemylegacy View Post
                        This^^^^is MUCH closer to the truth than any story the media, Fauci or the government ever peddled or are peddling...

Comment

He’s dead…

Comment

Originally posted by Rubi513 View Post
                            He get the vaccine?
                            this made me LOL

Comment

Bwahahaha

Comment

Slow your roll there junior 😂

Comment

Working...
                                X