Fauci emails finally unredacted! Rona is man made and he knew it all along

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fauci emails finally unredacted! Rona is man made and he knew it all along

So quietly, emails between Fauci and several virologists and coworkers have been released, unredacted! What it shows is back in February of 2020, the consensus was that Covid was in fact lab made. Then the head of the NIH stepped in on the emails and started heavily pushing it being a natural virus, with no proof, and with saying how going with the lab leak idea would be bad for China. Hmmm….. sounds like he is in the back pocket of China.

This video goes over it all. It is a VERY long video. Chris from Peak Prosperity has his doctorate from Duke University in virology so he knows what he is talking about here, but he does go into detail in this video in order to cover all of the bases.

[ame="https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Gc9YHBXad5o"]Unredacted Emails Finally Reveal the Shocking Truth - YouTube[/ame]

Cliff notes: Emails prove Fauci lied and the Rona was made in a lab.

Anyone with a brain knows fraudchi lied without seeing a video. Unfortunately the brain dead can watch the video and still not understand how much he lied.

Fraudchi should be given the death penalty. I would vote for locking him in a cage with sand fleas as the means to fulfill his sentence of death.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

We knew it all along, they are a bunch of sorry individuals.

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
        Anyone with a brain knows fraudchi lied without seeing a video. Unfortunately the brain dead can watch the video and still not understand how much he lied.

Fraudchi should be given the death penalty. I would vote for locking him in a cage with sand fleas as the means to fulfill his sentence of death.

This!

Comment

It never passed the smell test from day one.

Comment

so let's go with it was manmade- how does that change how "we" responded to it in the long run?

Comment

Buck- if China released this virus after making it it changes a lot of things. If you don’t see the difference it probably can’t be explained to you

Comment

Originally posted by buck_wild View Post
                so let's go with it was manmade- how does that change how "we" responded to it in the long run?
                He briefly covered this in the video. A treatment that worked good for the original SARS was hydroxycloroquin which should have been officially tried immediately based off of the similarities of the genome sequence. But to do so could be construed as confirming or giving credence to the lab leak theory at that time. Who knows how many people could have been saved by just prescribing hydroxycloroquin.

Not to mention, a lab leak would then put the blame, and potential liability squarely on the shoulders of China.

Comment

Originally posted by glen View Post
                  Buck- if China released this virus after making it it changes a lot of things. If you don’t see the difference it probably can’t be explained to you
                  Yeah so what was anyone going to do to China ? Embargos? Boycott? World Scolding maybe? Maybe you don't understand as much as you think you do about the world's dynamics. I definitely don't need anyone to "mansplain" anything to me

My other point was man made/natural, how was that going to change the medical response. I don't think it would have or does now.

Comment

If this virus was from Bats does anyone think those Bats would self quarantine in the caves and not ever come out until they got well? How did the bats get the virus to begin with? It's not nice to try and fool mother nature.

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
                      If this virus was from Bats does anyone think those Bats would self quarantine in the caves and not ever come out until they got well? How did the bats get the virus to begin with? It's not nice to try and fool mother nature.

He covers the whole bat thing in the video. Bats don’t have ace2 receptors, nor do they have the only other way that covid spreads. So, it is impossible for a bat to catch this, it mutate, and then transmit it to something else.

Comment

Yeah so what was anyone going to do to China ? Embargos? Boycott? World Scolding maybe? Maybe you don't understand as much as you think you do about the world's dynamics. I definitely don't need anyone to "mansplain" anything to me

My other point was man made/natural, how was that going to change the medical response. I don't think it would have or does now.
                        Haha, you were mansplained to? You realize mansplaining is when a MAN explains something to a WOMAN?

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post

Everything you typed is 100% spot on!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Weren't there emails made public at the beginning of the pandemic in which his own employees were stating there was no way it was naturally occurring?

Comment

it changes how we manage it. if we know it's man made you can theoretically back into how it was created or better understand what you are up against vs a natural virus that is completely unknown. as far as what we do to china i think that is secondary to the response.

Comment

Working...
                              X