• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It’s getting real now

I wondered how long before this very scenario would unfold

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

That's a pretty good clip.
    So the dems just assumed it was safe, and forced millions into taking it, because Trump said it was good...
    Yeah ok
    I was a bit surprised by the Zuckerberg clip.

Comment

Trumps fault? What a crock!!
      Of course it poison.... And Fauci and the CDC are to blame..

Comment

Video unavailable.

Comment

Originally posted by Tbar View Post
          Video unavailable.
          Yep it appears it has been deleted.... Imagine that..

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
            Trumps fault? What a crock!!
            Of course it poison.... And Fauci and the CDC are to blame..
            What else would you expect out of these people?
            There’s millions that will believe their bs.
            You can’t fix stupid.

Comment

Video down, but I've seen Trump starting to get blamed over the last week. His fault because he rushed the vaccine. The ridiculousness doesn't even surprise me now.

Comment

Originally posted by Texas452 View Post
                What else would you expect out of these people?
                There’s millions that will believe their bs.
                You can’t fix stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by CEO View Post
                  Video down, but I've seen Trump starting to get blamed over the last week. His fault because he rushed the vaccine. The ridiculousness doesn't even surprise me now.
                  I'm a Trump fan. But I don't totally disagree. He did (or at least took credit) for rushing the vaccine. He pushed it and told folks they should take it. If it is truly harmful as it appears it is, he should take some blame. Now he did not mandate it on fed employees, military, etc... But many that trusted him took the jabs because Trump said they were great. This is one of the few things (although a huge one) I fault him on during his presidency.

Comment

Originally posted by LWC View Post
                    I'm a Trump fan. But I don't totally disagree. He did (or at least took credit) for rushing the vaccine. He pushed it and told folks they should take it. If it is truly harmful as it appears it is, he should take some blame. Now he did not mandate it on fed employees, military, etc... But many that trusted him took the jabs because Trump said they were great. This is one of the few things (although a huge one) I fault him on during his presidency.
                    X2!

Comment

It's just the way I'm seeing it framed. Nobody wanted these vaccines, but Trump forced them on the public.

I remember the left saying they'd never take the "Drumpf vaccine". Then when Biden got elected they were all about it.

Comment

That is unpossible!! According to those with TDS on here, everyone blindly supports Trump because of the name and has no criticism of his policy. Just blind sheep.

For the record I agree and a lot of others do as well. He was almost boo'd off the stage at one of his first rallies touting the vaccine. I don't think he has mentioned it since.

Comment

Yep and I was very angry about him pushing an experimental drug the way he did.. I'm sure glad no one in my family took his advice...

Comment

At least, I believe, he was doing it for the good of the nation/world. He was trying to help...and be a hero.
                            Maybe help alleviate red tape on things.

I don't believe that about the Demonrats.

Comment

What's funny is the vast majority of the unvaxed are/were Trump supporters. As a group we dont trust anything anyone in govt tells us. Show us the facts and then we will make up our own minds. Others, well it's unfortunate they take what politicians and media talking heads tell them as gospel.
                              Last edited by rtp; 08-26-2022, 11:03 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X