Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

First DC, then NYC, and now other lib cities. Abbott keeps winning.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It’s a good thing. Those cities need to see the impact on civil services like ER wait times, uninsured motorists insurance rates, school budgets, etc. time to open your arms as wide as you demand Texas and Arizona does.

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
      Sending them back involves the feds who we know won't allow them to be sent back.

I hate political stunts, but this is about the best one we could ask for. At least we can laugh as we spiral down.
      Don't get me wrong, I enjoy it.

I don't believe the border patrol is going to stop a bus driven by a sitting governor. A governor who just so happens to be driving back the same people the border patrol have been told to just let in these last two years? Who have been beat down by this administration (The "whipping" incident comes to mind).

And guess what. If he gets arrested, he is a conservative martyr forever. Without actually having to die. He could even hold his hands behind his back and pretend he was arrested (like AOC did). Expert level trolling right there.

Again, I give him a BC for effort. it's better than nothing. It does not change my opinion of him.

Comment

Originally posted by WItoTX View Post
        RR, Abbott is sitting there going "haha, I got 'em good", patting himself on the back. D's are sending busloads of Beto supporters to swing an election. Tell me who has the winning strategy in that scenario?

If Abbott wanted to win in a landslide, he would drive the **** bus himself right back across the border.
        He can't take them back to Mexico.

And I have no idea what Abbott is doing. I don't have regular TV or cable.

I'm looking at this from way outside. I don't care if he's doing it for votes either.

Just tick off liberals in liberal cities really bad and I'm happy.

Not sure how/why any Texan would be against him shipping illegals to liberal States.

Comment

Better optics for Abbott if he would have been doing this from the beginning. This is a great thing he is doing, just a little late. If he really wants to make a splash, load up some Texas owned aircraft and send hundreds at a time, not 50. I will not forget what he did to the small businesses during Covid.

Comment

In the beginning Abbott was trying to stop them from coming in or send them back but the democrat Feds stopped him at every turn. Abbott wanted these NE cities and citizens to see what pain the are inflicting on Texas and since the press would not cover it in any fashion, this was a brilliant move.

Adams said he is campaigning for Robert O'Rourke, the lying Irishman.

Comment

Originally posted by WItoTX View Post
              Don't get me wrong, I enjoy it.

I don't believe the border patrol is going to stop a bus driven by a sitting governor. A governor who just so happens to be driving back the same people the border patrol have been told to just let in these last two years? Who have been beat down by this administration (The "whipping" incident comes to mind).
              If he gets past the BP what makes you think that Mexico is going to welcome a busload of Hondurans, or do you see him driving them through multiple countries? Its a Fed issue not a state issue.

Also Abbott is paralyzed from the waist down so prob going to be hard for him to drive a bus through multiple countries.

Comment

Originally posted by cbarnes View Post
                Saw on the news last night that the nyc mayor had a news conference and he said he thought it was time he and others came to Texas and started knocking on doors…. I told my wife, if he does that, he won’t be going back to nyc!!!
                i'd like to see the reception he gets when he does this; but he isn't going to do ****.

Comment

It looks like Sabine is going to have the taste of Abbott in his mouth for a long time.

Comment

He needs to send 20-30 bus full every week with a sign that’s says you want them you take care of them enjoy!

Comment

You can contribute.
                      Didn't have a clue we have had $55.3 million donated for the fence...

Texas is accepting donations from the public to bus migrants to Washington, D.C., and New York City. Gov. Abbott is calling on liberal leaders to speak with Biden about border security.

Comment

Working...
                      X