Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

First DC, then NYC, and now other lib cities. Abbott keeps winning.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First DC, then NYC, and now other lib cities. Abbott keeps winning.

Abbott has sent/sending more than 5100 illegals to DC and getting them all riled up. Now, Abbott sent 5+ busses to NYC and getting Mayor Adams wetting his panties, and Abbott is now deciding what other libtard cities to send illegals to. Go Abbott!!!
    For those Abbott haters and "anybody but Abbott" people, what do you think of those apples? I mean, Arizona is now sending some of their illegals to libtard cities and just now, DeSantis is gonna send some of his. Abbott was right and started this tactic. I know, I know, some will come here and state that it would be better off sending them back to mexico, but, guess what, they would be back the next day. This way, they stay where Abbott sends them and they pester the libtards to death. Win, win, win. Abbott is da man!

Abbott for the win!

I won’t say He is “the man” but support this. He should have never caved to the “China Flu” idiots and he has had a weak stance on these Soros District Attorneys. He ain’t much but the best we have at this point

Comment

Should be sending them back where they came from . But I guess liberal run city’s is the second best option.

Comment

Only took him year and a half, go greg.5&1/2 bus loads out of 1.5 million.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by tminc View Post
          Only took him year and a half, go greg.5&1/2 bus loads out of 1.5 million.

You do know Abbott is the first to do this and that it is in response to the moron in chief not protecting the border or upholding what Trump had in place, right?

Comment

But....but....but those are "sanctuary cities." They are supposed to welcome them with open arms.

Comment

Yes,I do I'm just saying hes a little late.

Comment

Hahahahaha.

Comment

I think they should arm all of them before departing the bus just to take it up a notch.

Comment

I have a feeling the network is set up and they are armed shortly after arriving. The crooks are going to take advantage of this.

Comment

Originally posted by SabineHunter View Post
                      You do know Abbott is the first to do this and that it is in response to the moron in chief not protecting the border or upholding what Trump had in place, right?
                      Immigration isn’t new. Abbott has been gov since 2015, Biden in office for 1.5 years. Abbot wasn’t aggressive on the border until it became something the polls told him was important.

Having said that, I’ll hold my nose and vote for him again. Mejor que Beto

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
                        Immigration isn’t new. Abbott has been gov since 2015, Biden in office for 1.5 years. Abbot wasn’t aggressive on the border until it became something the polls told him was important.
                        Yep.

Comment

Saw on the news last night that the nyc mayor had a news conference and he said he thought it was time he and others came to Texas and started knocking on doors…. I told my wife, if he does that, he won’t be going back to nyc!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post

Having said that, I’ll hold my nose and vote for him again. Mejor que Beto
                            This X 1000

Comment

Originally posted by Rubi513 View Post
                              Yep.
                              You know, your man West ain't on the ticket this November, right? Who are you voting for, Abbott or beto?

Comment

Working...
                              X