Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Willie and Beto (Sorry-I mean Robert Francis)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
    Thank you sir for that additional clarification!

Only you forgot as did I to add that they were wearing masks!
    Oh yeah that too!

I may seem fixated on that fetal position thing. I vaguely recall the first fat one I ever toked on over in Vietnam. Was on top of hill 1338 south of Dak To we were guarding the perimeter after setting up a forward fire base of 4 deuce and 105's.
    Somebody came up with some and I thought I would give it my first try. Stuff danged near paralyzed me for hours. I laid in a foxhole for hours until the vomit stopped coming up. I had that foxhole all to myself after that night but I never smoked weed with Willie again. The only thing is did was make C rations taste better until I threw those up too.

Comment

I would love to know how long it would take to get the taste of 60’s weed and ham & egg rats out of ones mouth.

Comment

Yea Willie has a lot of true character. I remember a sign outside of a bar in Rosenberg 30 years ago that said “ Willie Nelson would you please come back and pay your bar tab”. That was on Old Cow Creek Road.

Comment

A pothead and a fake mexican. God bless texas...

Comment

I can see a Beto-Aide concert in Willies near future.

Comment

I have never been a Willie Nelson fan he has the worst country voice ever nothing but nostril wang-a-tang crap singing-he’s a pothead deluxe loser.

Comment

Politicos aside y’all don’t sing along if 7 Spanish angels comes on the good time radio?
                Pancho and lefty?
                Whiskey river take my mind politics don’t stop me from enjoying a good song and if you didn’t know he was a democrat before today you must not get out much.

Comment

Originally posted by Voodoo View Post
                  I would love to know how long it would take to get the taste of 60’s weed and ham & egg rats out of ones mouth.
                  I’d have to smoke weed just to eat those ham and egg c-rats. But, I didn’t smoke so I didn’t eat them.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell8 View Post
                    Politicos aside y’all don’t sing along if 7 Spanish angels comes on the good time radio?
                    Pancho and lefty?
                    Whiskey river take my mind politics don’t stop me from enjoying a good song and if you didn’t know he was a democrat before today you must not get out much.
                    Yep, Mammas don't let your babies grow up to be cowboys. Luckenbach. Lot's of great songs.

Comment

Originally posted by Lynn21 View Post
                      I have never been a Willie Nelson fan he has the worst country voice ever nothing but nostril wang-a-tang crap singing-he’s a pothead deluxe loser.
                      I agree with ya. Never cared for the pothead and when he started supporting losers like francis and kinky that sealed the deal.

Comment

Hey y'all hear Burt Reynolds died?!! ol' 21 tole me!!

Comment

My old man was a bouncer in a La. bar many years ago. He saved Willie's arse from getting beat to death one night. If he was alive today he would regret saving that piece of krap.

Comment

Originally posted by Voodoo View Post
                            Well the weed did make them rats taste better at the time. Even the lima beans went down pretty easy. Coming back up not so much.

Comment

Working...
                            X