Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Willie and Beto (Sorry-I mean Robert Francis)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nothing new from Willie.

Comment

Never had any.

Comment

Typical hippie activism. Would anybody expect something different from him?

Comment

Willie has been a liberal ****** for years....at least he hasn't changed...

Not sure what he sees in a criminal like Beto though

Comment

The funny part, Willie thinks he is going to Heaven.

Comment

2 peas in a toilet. FJB & his type!

Comment

Willie's a hippie and Beto is jumping on his coat tail to gain any kind of votes he can. Both are a lost cause and ultimately wont amount for sh**t in the big picture.

Comment

Proof that smoking Willie Weed is not good for you. Fetal position with drool on his chin comes to mind. [ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pX-7QejAi8M"]Toby Keith , I'll Never Smoke Weed With Willie Again - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Was never a big fan of Willie aside from a few of his hits. When Jerry Jeff went woke it hurt me to the core though.

Comment

...much a do about nothing! And I mean they are both nothings!!
                      Trouble is, this state is full of "Nothings" that will vote for the likes of the Pandejo. And with ol' pothead singing his campaign songs, many will receive the smoke blown up their asses and vote DemoKraut ins spite of the FACT that they are America-hating demons.

Comment

I don't take my political ques from Willie or Matthew McConaughey. I do however still enjoy their songs and movies. Guess I'm weird that I can separate my entertainment from my politics.

Comment

Oh man, you're indeed some kind of Weirdo...

Comment

Originally posted by saltwaterslick View Post
                            ...much a do about nothing! And i mean they are both nothings!!
                            Trouble is, this state is full of "nothings" that will vote for the likes of the pandejo. And with ol' pothead singing his campaign songs, many will receive the smoke blown up their asses and vote demokraut while in a fetal position with drool on their chins.
                            fify

Comment

Thank you sir for that additional clarification!

Only you forgot as did I to add that they were wearing masks!

Comment

Working...
                              X