Chief Arrendondo Interview

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hunteraudit View Post
    How about the rest of the cops standing there with body armor, shields and ARs? Any of them man enough to admit their short comings.

I’m not excusing the sack of garbage Arrendondo either. But he ain’t the only coward and/or idiot involved here.
    This is where I am at. Failures at some many levels by those sworn to protect the innocent and weak.

Comment

Originally posted by gb22250 View Post
      Watching the Texas Senate Hearing on this today one of the witnesses testified there were no Knox boxes. That was one of the many recommendations he made. After watching today I still agree the response was wrong but it’s not as cut and dry as you seem to think.
      Another example of their complete and total lack of preparedness for anything.

I am sure Uvalde ISD is not the only school district like this but it is scary as heck that school districts are this ill prepared to protect their students.

Comment

Originally posted by WItoTX View Post

This is where I am at. Failures at some many levels by those sworn to protect the innocent and weak.
        Yes sir, myself............The hearing and the latest TXDOT release paints a pretty bleak picture of the "Commander" of this situation.

Rwc

Comment

They just released 4 minutes of camera footage from inside the school.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by hoythunter02 View Post
            They just released 4 minutes of camera footage from inside the school.

It’s absolutely sickening. I’d like to think I would have reacted bravely and run in there to save as many kids and teachers as possible. I hope I could do that. I would also hope that those that sign up to be LEO’s have already put that thought behind them and go immediately in on pure instinct. My heart breaks for those families.

Comment

Chief Arrendondo Interview

Originally posted by lanceodom View Post
              It’s absolutely sickening. I’d like to think I would have reacted bravely and run in there to save as many kids and teachers as possible. I hope I could do that. I would also hope that those that sign up to be LEO’s have already put that thought behind them and go immediately in on pure instinct. My heart breaks for those families.

It is sickening, and hard to watch and listen to. Just sad man.

Comment

bunch of puzzzies.

Comment

CHICKEN$h!t!!!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                  X