No announcement yet.

They're coming for your guns

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They are also coming for our cars and trucks…

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
      Again they just don't get it!! The 2nd Amendment is about protecting us from a tyrannical gubment! It ain't about hunting or recreation!! If anything we need higher capacity mags and bigger calibers!!
      Yep..

But the real mind melt comes when you think that they really have no clue that there are tons of guns that can be used just like the AR-15.

I can't figure out why they only think the AR is bad...unless they know but figure they can brainwash the public to get their foot in the door.

So when they come to take my AR15's will they just look at all my other guns that are not black and only take the ARs? LOL Leave me with my 100 round drum mad in my 22, shotguns with buckshot, and on and on and on??

Makes zero sense. But I guess I should not expect ANY sense at all from trans, gay bi democrats who can't see inflation was here before Putin attacked and vote for Hillary and Biden.

Comment

What they really want is the children, but the guns are in the way...
        They just do not understand...

Comment

Dhs just issued a replacement Nation Terrorism Advisory..(replacing one which expired)..
          They expect Domestic Terrorism to increase.
          And mconaughey wants to disarm Americans. He can kma.

Comment

Originally posted by Kingfisher789 View Post
            They are also coming for our cars and trucks…
            yep, they want you in a donkey cart, all the while they fly around the world in their Gulfstream jets.

Comment

we are way to fatalistic, we act and sound like what THEY ARE GOING TO DO is what is going to happen.
              how about starting to put it like 'what they want to do'. we act like it's inevitable that we are going to loose... STOP THINKING LIKE THIS!!!! or you will surely live it.

Comment

Originally posted by stickerpatch59 View Post
                we are way to fatalistic, we act and sound like what THEY ARE GOING TO DO is what is going to happen.
                how about starting to put it like 'what they want to do'. we act like it's inevitable that we are going to loose... STOP THINKING LIKE THIS!!!! or you will surely live it.

yep a self-fulfillin prophesy... You keep thinking you're sick and sooner or later you will be. Get that crap out of your minds and out of your vocabulary!

Comment

Working...
                X