X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They're coming for your guns

Dems. Van
    Attached Files

Well, it looks like they got what They deserved. Someone dun shotted it full of holes!

Comment

Originally posted by Bucknaked View Post
      Well, it looks like they got what They deserved. Someone dun shotted it full of holes!
      Before they get the gun, they want the bullets first.
      And that’s what they will get first, the bullets!!!

Comment

Comment

Say When

Comment

With very little research you can find that this picture is over 7 years old.

Comment

it's still funny!

only thing that would make it better is if the driver was wearing a blue helmet!

Comment

Originally posted by gumbl3 View Post
                LMAOOOOO........you know that don't matter!

Comment

Originally posted by gumbl3 View Post
                  And yet the message is still the same.

Comment

Originally posted by Walker View Post
                    Dems. Van

I had to go to Zachary today and on 110 in Baton Rouge they had a new automated billboard that said to contact your senator to vote for gun control.

If I was 25 years older or 25 years younger I would have pulled out my pistol and put a few rounds in it.

I wanted to soooo bad today[emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

makes one want to come back in the middle of the night and fix it.

Comment

Lots of bullseyes

Comment

I’ll be your huckleberry…

Comment

What a clown...

During his speech, he called for a ban on what he described as “assault weapons” for civilians.

“This is a no-brainer,” he said. “And to my friends out there that are responsible owners of these recreational assault weapons that they use for recreation, please let’s just take one for the team here and set it down.”

McConaughey also called for restrictions on ammunition capacity of magazines for firearms and universal background checks.

“Now, those are the three main stipulations and for those three I can say it, you can say it with me: alright, alright, alright,” he said at the time.

Comment

Again they just don't get it!! The 2nd Amendment is about protecting us from a tyrannical gubment! It ain't about hunting or recreation!! If anything we need higher capacity mags and bigger calibers!!

Comment

Working...
                              X