Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Active shooter in Uvalde

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Terrible. Makes me really not want to send my little girls to school for the last 2 days.

Comment

Prayers for all involved. Scary stuff, especially when I have my first due in October. Wife is now talking about private schools and is super freaked out. With good reason.

Comment

Prayers up for the families [emoji1374].
        I’m hearing there was 14 kids, a teacher, the shooter and his grandma lost in this tragedy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

So infuriating that these people do this. I can't imagine sending your child to school and never seeing them alive again. My wife is elementary AP here in SA, she is ready to be done.

Comment

Why we do not have unannounced armed/qualified individuals to protect the front, side, back doors. Internal armed individuals. Trained properly. To guard our children is insane.

Sent from my SM-A536V using Tapatalk

Comment

Public schools are soft targets and everyone including the kids know that
              Until we change that this will continue Because nothing is going to change from a social aspect, only get worse in the sick environment we live in. Society is creating more monsters everyday

I pray for all those families involved, this is just beyond sad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Horrific. I can't imagine what those families, students, and teachers are going through that are connected to this in some way. This is pure evil. Lord Jesus please comfort these affected and give them peace and healing that can only come from you.

Comment

So many young children. Prayers for all. Sad

Comment

Pics from the shooter's IG account show ARs....

Comment

It's just so perplexing trying to understand how a person can go that mental / evil to murder children...monster.

I feel so bad for the whole community...it's going to touch hundreds of lives to the core.

Comment

A family member just posted this, and of course, she is anti-gun. I will probably get in trouble for my response to her, something to the effect that the kid probably didn’t get enough social development by getting his ***** beat when he needed it.

Comment

This is just crazy. I have been following . Prayers for the living injured and the families.

One question, on the news they say he parked near the school and went it. The pics of his truck show it in a drainage ditch with lots of damage. Looks like he wrecked there unless he tried to flee and police stopped it there.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Lee View Post
                            Why we do not have unannounced armed/qualified individuals to protect the front, side, back doors. Internal armed individuals. Trained properly. To guard our children is insane.

Sent from my SM-A536V using Tapatalk
                            Because guns are bad. Until the masses realize that it is not a gun problem but a discipline and mental health problem, nothing will change.

Comment

I would like to know how or where he got into the school. Where I worked inan elementary all doors are locked all the time and you had to be buzzed n by office personnel with video cameras focusing on the entrance. Lots of questions need to be answered.

Again prayers for all involved.

Comment

Originally posted by DFWPI View Post

A family member just posted this, and of course, she is anti-gun. I will probably get in trouble for my response to her, something to the effect that the kid probably didn’t get enough social development by getting his ***** beat when he needed it.

If you're on any social media at all, this stuff immediately comes out. I have seen 20 different versions of this this afternoon alone and it just makes you shake your head that some people skip any kind of empathy and go straight to this kind of stuff. People find ways to kill, it's not the tool but they never let that little detail get in the way of a good gun grab.

Comment

Working...
                                X