Observation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tvc184 View Post

I don’t personally know anyone that died of AIDS so I guess it never happened…….
    The point is if several people in Texas from different areas tell you they personally know 10-30 people that died directly from aids AND keep that story line going, at what point do you start to wonder when you still don't know a single person to die from it? 1 year, 2,3,4 10, your entire life?

I'm not saying covid didn't kill anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
      "With COVID" is the kicker.. Once they put that on the paper there is no way to prove otherwise and they get paid($$$$$).. The entire thing is smoke and mirrors..
      The true number of actual COVID kills will never be known. They fixed that good. My bet is it less than 1/4 of all reported.
      Bottom line is the virus was never bad enough on its own to justify any of their actions SO for them to have a reason to implement the vaccine push($$$$$$), the population control measures, and to crush our civil liberties the way that they did, they had to figure out a way to greatly raise the kill count to incite the fear and panic needed.. And falsifying death certificates is how they did it. It was a big money maker to boot.. It worked on many. And still is.
      This is basically how I see it.

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

Comment

I know a few people who died from COVID. None of them were young and/or what I'd call healthy. But COVID was super hard on them. None of the people I know that died received any kind of early treatment. They were all told to go home and ride it out and go to the ER if they get bad. They did.

As somebody mentioned, the divide isn't between people who think COVID is real/serious and people who think it's fake/not serious. The divide is caused by the corrupt tyrants at the top levels of the medical and political establishment that are steering the entire world toward their chosen (and profitable) protocols while practically outlawing cheap, safe and effective treatments that save lives when used early. There are lots of people who buy the tyrants' lies. The divide between them and the people who don't buy the tyrants' lies is the deepest. It's been a crying shame to experience this madness.

Now that the political science has changed, more and more of the people that previously bought into the lies are beginning to wake up and see the light. There's still a long way to go. But we're finally starting to see some positive progress. In a few more years when more of the inevitable damage from the vaccines becomes evident and known - when there will be commercials on TV about class action lawsuits if you or someone you love was injured or killed by the vax or by doctors that refused to offer early treatment - that's when everybody who was on the Fauci bandwagon will finally be able to see and admit to the truth of it all. It'll be too late to fix the damage that's already been done, of course. But maybe more people will see through the obvious lies next time some bunch of corrupt bureaucrats tries to talk us into doing stupid things in an emergency situation.

Or maybe there will continue to be a bunch of really scared and gullible people who will dutifully go along with whatever the government experts tell them to do. If so, we're screwed. Bad.

Comment

Originally posted by MadHatter View Post
          Who said it didn't happen?
          Who said it wasn't real?
          I'm saying we shouldn't be losing any sleep over it.
          All we're hearing is 100% bs.
          Sure there's the occasional person who lands on heads 10 times in row, but it's unlikely.
          Maybe it's the other way around and the whole world really is dying and I'm the one landing on heads 10 in a row....unlikely.
          RR1 in his OP said, “At this point some people are just plain lying. I'm not saying no one dies from covid (or the flu) but how can so many of us still to this day be so lucky as to not know anyone to die from covid?”.

I said and will stick with, I have never known anyone to die of the flu but have known several die from Covid. That is 60!years vs 2 and the 2 year disease is far out in front.

RR chose his words clever enough by tossing in (the flu) as if it is just another cause of death. You know covid, the flu……

Then he concludes in the same sentence by pondering how so many of us “but how can so many…. still to this day be so lucky as to not know anyone to die from covid?

Anytime a person says “but”, he is probably about to sound like what he claiming he isn’t. I don’t want to sound racist but…. I don’t want to be rude but….

So here RR says he isn’t saying it isn’t true BUT….

That is a back door way of saying you are likely full of crap but I am not going to accuse you of it.

My old Cajun boss used to say, “Tell ‘em to get f&$(@# but in a nice way”.

Now I am not offended in the least by RR’s comments. He wasn’t calling anyone out and was just expressing an opinion.

I am doing the same.

I agree we should not lose any sleep over. Yes the political machine has taken an actual serious situation and used it to their extreme advantage by prepping much of the public to blindly accept government intervention “on our behalf”. It is disgusting, in some situations illegal and in some situations unconstitutional. I believe that people died because of inaction by the medical profession for political consideration.

Comment

Most of the problem with two of the common narratives that some on opposing sides seem to push is that there aren’t real stats to make a valid point IMHO…. I don’t care if someone believes that COVID is the worst killer virus ever of if someone believes that COVID is like the flu and kills some folks with co-morbidities…. Don’t push your ignorant beliefs and agenda on me.

What really ****** me of is when someone quotes some unprovable stat that is used/quoted only because it seems to prove their narrative…. No one knows how many people got COVID. No one knows how many people would have survived had they had early medical treatment instead of being sent home and told to stay home until they had trouble breathing. Given these two unknowns how can a Covid mortality rate/survival rate be accurate??

Another big problem is the lack of transparency with the powers that be. If you are only going to give me some convenient statements about the risks of COVID and then spring an untested vaccine on me I will tell you to go have a sexual relationship with yourself.
            Last edited by Pedernal; 03-01-2022, 04:45 AM.

Comment

My brother had cancer. Started at the prostate and moved around his body, spine, lungs etc. The doctor told me the night he died that my brother will die from kidney failure as they will quit working. So what did he die from? Death certificate said kidney failure. Without the cancer he would not have had kidney failure.

Same with this covid. Folks have pre-existing conditions that may be weakened when they get covid and they die. Without covid they could have lived much longer without out the stress covid put on their body. What did they die from?

Understand everyone who dies actually dies from heart failure "because" it quits working.

Some folks on here sold out on a conspiracy theory and will never change their stance, "until".
              Last edited by Jon Stewart; 03-01-2022, 06:03 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by tvc184 View Post
                RR1 in his OP said, “At this point some people are just plain lying. I'm not saying no one dies from covid (or the flu) but how can so many of us still to this day be so lucky as to not know anyone to die from covid?”.

I said and will stick with, I have never known anyone to die of the flu but have known several die from Covid. That is 60!years vs 2 and the 2 year disease is far out in front.

RR chose his words clever enough by tossing in (the flu) as if it is just another cause of death. You know covid, the flu……

Then he concludes in the same sentence by pondering how so many of us “but how can so many…. still to this day be so lucky as to not know anyone to die from covid?

Anytime a person says “but”, he is probably about to sound like what he claiming he isn’t. I don’t want to sound racist but…. I don’t want to be rude but….

So here RR says he isn’t saying it isn’t true BUT….

That is a back door way of saying you are likely full of crap but I am not going to accuse you of it.

My old Cajun boss used to say, “Tell ‘em to get f&$(@# but in a nice way”.

Now I am not offended in the least by RR’s comments. He wasn’t calling anyone out and was just expressing an opinion.

I am doing the same.

I agree we should not lose any sleep over. Yes the political machine has taken an actual serious situation and used it to their extreme advantage by prepping much of the public to blindly accept government intervention “on our behalf”. It is disgusting, in some situations illegal and in some situations unconstitutional. I believe that people died because of inaction by the medical profession for political consideration.
                You looked way too hard into my post. Trust me, I had a thought and spit it out real quick.

As mentioned at some point I'm sure a few people actually know people that died from Covid. I just don't buy some of these guys stories. I think most know who I'm talking about.

Comment

Last edited by eastover53; 03-01-2022, 08:05 AM.

Comment

My wife works at two hospitals. Neither one has a covid patient currently. I am FD and we have not run a known or suspected covid patient in a couple weeks. I have run plenty of calls where a person was positive for covid and died. However i cant think of one that was not elderly or really heavy with health issues associated with that. I have also run probably 6-10 people who were either dead or dieing ( doing CPR ) on folks who appeared physically that they were in decent shape, family said were basically healthy and i always try to ask about vaccines and most have been

Comment

Working...
                    X