Observation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Observation

It's been over 2 years since Covid. Seems like there was a divide pretty quick among people. Covid is bad, real bad..or covid is merely the flu (maybe a bad case)

Seems like the same few people still to this day say they still know people dying directly from covid while the other people still don't know anyone to die from covid.

At this point some people are just plain lying. I'm not saying no one dies from covid (or the flu) but how can so many of us still to this day be so lucky as to not know anyone to die from covid? It's not like we're out cherry picking the few who got lucky it's the same people that always thought it wasn't a huge deal.

I don't know anyone that died.
    I know of people who died from covid or that's what I was told.
    13 aunts and uncles all over 60, 38 first cousins, and over a hundred 2nd cousins in my family.
    In the last 2 years I had 1, 2nd cousin OD on opiates, and Denton medical killed my uncle in the name of covid, end of story.
    It wasn't luck either that none of my family or friends died.

Comment

I've worked in hospitals for the last 15 years.

I have seen every med given from ivermectin to monoclonals and then some.

We also have a clinical trial research center that was involved with the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines months before they became public.
      Over 25% of our staff signed up for the trials.

I could give my observations, but it seems that everyone made up their own mind within about the first 2 weeks. Nobody wants to really listen unless it supports their original theory. The only ones that I have seen change their minds were on their death bed.

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
        It's been over 2 years since Covid. Seems like there was a divide pretty quick among people. Covid is bad, real bad..or covid is merely the flu (maybe a bad case)

Seems like the same few people still to this day say they still know people dying directly from covid while the other people still don't know anyone to die from covid.

At this point some people are just plain lying. I'm not saying no one dies from covid (or the flu) but how can so many of us still to this day be so lucky as to not know anyone to die from covid? It's not like we're out cherry picking the few who got lucky it's the same people that always thought it wasn't a huge deal.
        Yep.. A lot of lies being told.. I have a very large family, with quite a few elderly, and no one in my family has died from COVID...
        A pro vax, pro CDC nurse, whom I had a heated discussion with just the other day, tried to tell me that she has had 5 family members die of COVID. Everybody has an agenda these days.. And some just lie because that's who they are. It's an illness. Our president is a prime example.

Comment

I guarantee I personally know about 10 people who have died from it. The most recent was my ex-father-in-law who I considered a good friend, about 10 days ago.

People can use the play on words like a person died with it not from it. That is like a person with stage four lung cancer in hospice but died of pneumonia. Yeah, the cancer didn’t kill him…..

I am 66 years old and have never known anyone to die of the flu and plenty of friends and acquaintances have comorbidities such as being overweight or smoking or diabetes, combinations of those, etc. I have never known anyone with the flu to be on a ventilator. I know several people that have been on one for extended periods. An officer I worked with had his wife come off the ventilator about a month ago and survive but she was unconscious for a month.

I had it starting in the middle of August and spent about three weeks bedridden. It was about a month and a half before I could actually walk around the house a little bit so my wife didn’t have to bring food to me. I lost A little over 30 pounds in two weeks. It has been a little over four months since I was able to move around enough to go shopping a little. My bdoctor just put me on a new medicine five days ago to try and expand my lung capacity because I still have a problem breathing.

Another officer that I worked with, who is a pretty good friend, is about 34 years old, on the swat team and an excellent health got covid. I don’t think he has an ounce of fat on him and he does not smoke. His blood oxygen got so low he passed out in the bathroom. When his wife found him he was unconscious and had fallen and knocked two of his front teeth out and spend some days in the hospital. I can assure you that he does not think it’s fake

At the same time I’ve known several dozen people to have it that got symptoms like losing taste for a couple of days, a sore throat, only feeling tired for a day or two to a couple like me, who didn’t think they were going to make it.

Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence. The anecdotal, well I don’t personally know anyone that has died, proves nothing. That is like the guy that says his grandfather smoked three packs of cigarettes today and died when he was 98 years old so cigarettes are not harmful.

The problem with Covid is that it can go anywhere from having the antibodies from being infected but never having symptoms to killing a person in short order. It’s been brought up in this and other forums many times, the survival rate is probably about 98.5%. So you could know 300 people and none of them died from covid and another person could know 300 people have 10 of them died from it and it still comes out to about a combined 98.5%.

I don’t personally know anyone that died of AIDS so I guess it never happened…….

Comment

Died from or with? It’s different. I know several people that passed “with” COVID. The bad thing is if you have any other disease, diagnosis or illness, if you test positive COVID will be on the first line of the death certificate. It’s required from the vitals and statistics. You have a child that has been abused and developed sepsis on a COVID swab it’s positive, guess what COVID is right there next to sepsis. It’s going to be a prosecutorial nightmare for some cases. I’ve seen several that will be an issue.

Comment

I think your divide line is off a bit. I know several people who have passed from covid. I’m sure some, but don’t believe most people saw it as just the flu. The division was people who were willing to be imprisoned and wanted to imprison everyone else and lived in fear vs. those who preferred to live life and would rather chance their life with covid vs a “vaccine” that didn’t vaccinate you.
              Just my thoughts....that and coupon will get you a free donut.

Comment

Originally posted by tvc184 View Post
                I guarantee I personally know about 10 people who have died from it. The most recent was my ex-father-in-law who I considered a good friend, about 10 days ago.

People can use the play on words like a person died with it not from it. That is like a person with stage four lung cancer in hospice but died of pneumonia. Yeah, the cancer didn’t kill him…..

I am 66 years old and have never known anyone to die of the flu and plenty of friends and acquaintances have comorbidities such as being overweight or smoking or diabetes, combinations of those, etc. I have never known anyone with the flu to be on a ventilator. I know several people that have been on one for extended periods. An officer I worked with had his wife come off the ventilator about a month ago and survive but she was unconscious for a month.

I had it starting in the middle of August and spent about three weeks bedridden. It was about a month and a half before I could actually walk around the house a little bit so my wife didn’t have to bring food to me. I lost A little over 30 pounds in two weeks. It has been a little over four months since I was able to move around enough to go shopping a little. My bdoctor just put me on a new medicine five days ago to try and expand my lung capacity because I still have a problem breathing.

Another officer that I worked with, who is a pretty good friend, is about 34 years old, on the swat team and an excellent health got covid. I don’t think he has an ounce of fat on him and he does not smoke. His blood oxygen got so low he passed out in the bathroom. When his wife found him he was unconscious and had fallen and knocked two of his front teeth out and spend some days in the hospital. I can assure you that he does not think it’s fake

At the same time I’ve known several dozen people to have it that got symptoms like losing taste for a couple of days, a sore throat, only feeling tired for a day or two to a couple like me, who didn’t think they were going to make it.

Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence. The anecdotal, well I don’t personally know anyone that has died, proves nothing. That is like the guy that says his grandfather smoked three packs of cigarettes today and died when he was 98 years old so cigarettes are not harmful.

The problem with Covid is that it can go anywhere from having the antibodies from being infected but never having symptoms to killing a person in short order. It’s been brought up in this and other forums many times, the survival rate is probably about 98.5%. So you could know 300 people and none of them died from covid and another person could know 300 people have 10 of them died from it and it still comes out to about a combined 98.5%.

I don’t personally know anyone that died of AIDS so I guess it never happened…….
                Who said it didn't happen?
                Who said it wasn't real?
                I'm saying we shouldn't be losing any sleep over it.
                All we're hearing is 100% bs.
                Sure there's the occasional person who lands on heads 10 times in row, but it's unlikely.
                Maybe it's the other way around and the whole world really is dying and I'm the one landing on heads 10 in a row....unlikely.

Comment

Sadly, I have lost track of how many people I know that died from it and a few more that almost didn’t pull thru. I will say I only know of one death in my circle in the last 6 months.
                  Seen older folks or with preexisting conditions have mild cases and generally healthy people end up in the hospital. All that said, I probably know 100’s of folks who got sick and it was mild case. Somehow I have not had it, that I know of you.

Comment

Originally posted by rut-ro View Post
                    Died from or with? It’s different. I know several people that passed “with” COVID. The bad thing is if you have any other disease, diagnosis or illness, if you test positive COVID will be on the first line of the death certificate. It’s required from the vitals and statistics. You have a child that has been abused and developed sepsis on a COVID swab it’s positive, guess what COVID is right there next to sepsis. It’s going to be a prosecutorial nightmare for some cases. I’ve seen several that will be an issue.
                    "With COVID" is the kicker.. Once they put that on the paper there is no way to prove otherwise and they get paid($$$$$).. The entire thing is smoke and mirrors..
                    The true number of actual COVID kills will never be known. They fixed that good. My bet is it less than 1/4 of all reported.
                    Bottom line is the virus was never bad enough on its own to justify any of their actions SO for them to have a reason to implement the vaccine push($$$$$$), the population control measures, and to crush our civil liberties the way that they did, they had to figure out a way to greatly raise the kill count to incite the fear and panic needed.. And falsifying death certificates is how they did it. It was a big money maker to boot.. It worked on many. And still is.
                    Last edited by PondPopper; 02-28-2022, 08:27 PM.

Comment

I have lost 6 relatives in part due to covid and their other health issues they had. All were older.

Comment

I know several who have died after getting the jab.

Comment

I know of 1 that died. The doctor my wife worked for. She lost her job after.
                          She knows off a couple of people that died with it.
                          I had a close friend, a real healthy type individual, that had to go to the ventilator, almost didn't make it, but he pulled thru although still has complications.

Comment

Originally posted by rut-ro View Post
                            You have a child that has been abused and developed sepsis on a COVID swab it’s positive, guess what COVID is right there next to sepsis. It’s going to be a prosecutorial nightmare for some cases. I’ve seen several that will be an issue.
                            How does a child get abused and develop sepsis? I’ve been in medicine for a long time and never heard that one!

I have personally signed hundreds of death records over the past two years. I have never given any thought to reimbursement or statistics. I have never had anyone in administration ever give me any instruction on what to put on it.

Maybe your hospital does.
                            Last edited by eastover53; 02-28-2022, 09:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by eastover53 View Post
                              How does a child get abused and develop sepsis? I’ve been in medicine for a long time and never heard that one!

I have personally signed hundreds of death records over the past two years. I have never given any thought to reimbursement or statistics. I have never had anyone in administration ever give me any instruction on what to put on it.

Maybe your hospital does.
                              Placed in a boiling hot bathtub and held down. Non treatment of blisters over a large percentage of the body become infected on inside and out. It turned septic

Also had another one which appendix ruptured and due to religious beliefs the family prayed for days before she passed. That child had Covid as well
                              Last edited by rut-ro; 02-28-2022, 09:42 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X