vaccine question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by duckmanep View Post
    and to add to this question.... someone that had original covid, would they be less likely to get major sick from new strain similar to the claim that those that have the vaccine for original strain are less likely? seems like way too many unknowns to be 2 years deep.
    And to add to that question...maybe the first time wasnt actually covid, because it has been known that the tests produce false positives?

Comment

Originally posted by Runnin4D View Post
      And to add to that question...maybe the first time wasnt actually covid, because it has been known that the tests produce false positives?
      This is what I was about to say.

For those who got it twice, are you sure it was covid both times? I know many many people who got tested and said they had covid but had zero symptoms.
      And we know the tests are stupid inaccurate.

Comment

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xWBC-JX6lsg"]All questions Covid with Dr. Al Johnson and Dr. Peter McCullough - YouTube[/ame]

worth the watch. probably been posted before.
        this dr. says asymptomatic spread is a myth, among a lot of other things.

Comment

Originally posted by MadHatter View Post
          Would antibodies from the original strain work on delta?
          Given the time line it's possible ya'll both got the original version, and this time around she got delta....
          I guess that's very possible, I never thought about that. I know neither one slowed her down very much. The first time she got it, she slept a little more than usual, but that's about it, other than loosing her smell and taste. The second time around, she tested pos on a Thursday, Friday and Saturday she spent weed eating and mowing the yard. If it's the Delta strain, it's easier on her than the original covid.

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
            This is what I was about to say.

For those who got it twice, are you sure it was covid both times? I know many many people who got tested and said they had covid but had zero symptoms.
            And we know the tests are stupid inaccurate.
            I can't say for certain we had covid the first time, but we had all the right signs. Loss of smell and taste, I had a bad cough and fever, and lost my appetite. We did both test positive. This time around she's tested pos 3 times, once at the local clinic and twice with the do it yourself home test kit.

Comment

Originally posted by Runnin4D View Post

And to add to that I believe it has been documented that the PCR test could not differentiate between covid and the flu! Thus the reason the flu disappeared.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Shane View Post
                Natural immunity is likely life long.

Sent from my SM-G998U1 using Tapatalk

This is one thing that I don’t think they know yet. One of my best friends just got it for the second time after approximately one year. No antibodies in his system when tested positive for the second time.

For the record I’m with you on everything on the wuhan flu Shane.

Comment

I think this is all an evolving process. This is unlike the virus of the past. This is weapon made by man. So how it will react or how we fight it is still being learned daily

Comment

Working...
                  X