vaccine question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

vaccine question

i know it's probably been discussed on here already, and i have dug through the CDC website, but can not find a reason for someone to have to take the vaccine if they are asymptomatic and have already had the virus. can someone send me a link from CDC that states why this type of person needs to take the jab?

Originally posted by fishman View Post
    i know it's probably been discussed on here already, and i have dug through the CDC website, but can not find a reason for someone to have to take the vaccine if they are asymptomatic and have already had the virus. can someone send me a link from CDC that states why this type of person needs to take the jab?
    In my opinion, that is evidence number 1 that this is about controlling people rather than controlling a virus. If you have had it and your body’s immune system did what it was designed to do, then you already have natural immunity. The question is for how long does the body maintain that immune response. Coincidentally, the same question exists for the vaccine, hence “boosters” every 3 months.

I don’t think such an explanation exists from the cdc. Just shut up and take your vaccine

Comment

Although no one knows for sure how long natural immunity last with this virus, it has been noted that there is still natural immunity present from the 1918 Spanish Flu. I would think natural immunity would be way better than anything they have at this time.

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
        In my opinion, that is evidence number 1 that this is about controlling people rather than controlling a virus. If you have had it and your body’s immune system did what it was designed to do, then you already have natural immunity. The question is for how long does the body maintain that immune response. Coincidentally, the same question exists for the vaccine, hence “boosters” every 3 months.

I don’t think such an explanation exists from the cdc. Just shut up and take your vaccine

LOL! I feel the same way, but i work for a large mechanical contractor and we do large commercial construction. most of the health care customers are starting to require it to be on their jobsites.

Comment

There are some studies I've seen recently that are confirming what common sense tells you.....that natural immunity is long-lasting and more effective than these narrowly targeted shots designed to fight the Alpha version of the virus. You aren't likely to find that info at the CDC though. They're corrupt. They're trying to sell shots.

Comment

Wouldn't natural antibodies last at least 18 months, or at least they can simply test those who had it when this all first started and know for sure?

They may not "know" or want to know how much longer than 18 months it lasts but they dang sure should know that much.

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
              Wouldn't natural antibodies last at least 18 months, or at least they can simply test those who had it when this all first started and know for sure?

They may not "know" or want to know how much longer than 18 months it lasts but they dang sure should know that much.
              They don’t tell everything they know......for a reason.

Comment

Natural immunity is likely life long.

Sent from my SM-G998U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

I still have anti bodies in my system 8 months after having the virus, MD Anderson informed me after I donated blood earlier this month. I’ll keep donating every 60 days and will hopefully continue to have them.

Comment

On places requiring the vaccine to enter or be employed I see some states
                    Passing laws so these actions cannot be implemented wondering why Texas isn’t on that list

Comment

The wife and I both had covid back in Dec of 2020, she caught it again last week. Neither of us have taken the jab, and don't plan to, with that being said, I would assume either her body didn't build the immunity, or it lasted less than 8 months. I on the other hand, am still neg.... go figure. It might be worth pointing out that she had cancer several years back and the chemo did a number on her immune system, that could be part of the reason she didn't build up or keep a natural immunity.

Comment

Originally posted by Cycloneb View Post
                        On places requiring the vaccine to enter or be employed I see some states
                        Passing laws so these actions cannot be implemented wondering why Texas isn’t on that list
                        Because or current Governor believes in Corporation Uber Alles, as does our courts.

Comment

Originally posted by Kdc View Post
                          The wife and I both had covid back in Dec of 2020, she caught it again last week. Neither of us have taken the jab, and don't plan to, with that being said, I would assume either her body didn't build the immunity, or it lasted less than 8 months. I on the other hand, am still neg.... go figure. It might be worth pointing out that she had cancer several years back and the chemo did a number on her immune system, that could be part of the reason she didn't build up or keep a natural immunity.
                          Would antibodies from the original strain work on delta?
                          Given the time line it's possible ya'll both got the original version, and this time around she got delta....

Comment

Probably because they are starting to see people get it twice.
                            Last edited by BrianL; 08-26-2021, 11:47 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by MadHatter View Post
                              Would antibodies from the original strain work on delta?
                              Given the time line it's possible ya'll both got the original version, and this time around she got delta....
                              and to add to this question.... someone that had original covid, would they be less likely to get major sick from new strain similar to the claim that those that have the vaccine for original strain are less likely? seems like way too many unknowns to be 2 years deep.

Comment

Working...
                              X