Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is the USA becoming a 3rd world Country?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hogmauler View Post
    I’ve tried telling my wife we need to get the hail outta here, H town as soon as possible. Now that the real estate market and interest rates are toast she’s talking about it. I think it’s too late. Kept trying to tell her things aren’t going back to normal but the money here is too strong.
    Where do you want to go? I moved to Fulshear several years ago thinking I was moving out. The house wasnt even finished and I told my wife we didnt move far enough out. The only reason Im even in the vicinity is because my two sons and 2 yr old granddaughter live in the Houston area.

Comment

Originally posted by tminc View Post
      Now that the election has been manufactured,the speed at which the chaos will accelerate will tell just how f#×$^d we are.Inflation ain't going away,interest rates are'nt going down,supply chain issues will multiply,and food supplies are going to dwindle.All by design and just in time for the next democratic crisis of some sort.Hope it's not ww3,good luck and godspeed amigo's.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

It’s only going to get worse
      The american people just gave joe a mandate to keep grinding us into the dirt

YOU WILL COMPLY AND BE HAPPY ABOUT IT

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Hogmauler View Post
        I’ve tried telling my wife we need to get the hail outta here, H town as soon as possible. Now that the real estate market and interest rates are toast she’s talking about it. I think it’s too late. Kept trying to tell her things aren’t going back to normal but the money here is too strong.

I’m with you on this
        Once my son graduates in 5.5 yrs we are gone

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

So is it all still just "in our heads" ?

What needs to still happen before America is 3rd World? The people go broke? or is there more?

Comment

Our political system and politicians are and have been corrupt at a third world level for quite some time (decades IMHO) . Things will continue to spiral out of control as long as said corrupt politicians continue to rob “We the people” with no real consequences.

With the national debt at current levels and continuing to grow at an increasing rate the economy could easily be toast at any point. I am not sure how folks don’t understand that money just thrown at problems will not fix those problems.

The US currently faces what multiple other countries have faced after being global powers for extended periods of time. Decreasing birth rates have hampered every country that has ever been a world power. We are there along with an extremely corrupt political system. How we come out of it is the million dollar question.

Comment

we are literally importing a third world daily at our border, wait until title 42 expires. you can think we aren't there but it's coming and fast.

Comment

Ever drive thru the poorer side of town and see big fancy antennas and Cadillacs outside of leaning almost falling houses?

Well, that's what America is now. We still rich and affluent, but the house is falling down.

Comment

We get closer or further in 2023?

Comment

Be sure and thank your liberal friends and family. They are the cause and I will probably catch flack for this but so are conservatives rhat continue to socialize with them.

Comment

We are a long ways from a third world country, we are quickly becoming a banana republic and headed directly toward tyrannical rule which is frightening.

Comment

3 of 7 Project(Body, soul and spirit)
                        Chadd Wright is a devout Christian and a bonafide bad azz.. He’s the real deal(retired Navy Seal). I follow him on YouTube and have watched MANY of his videos. Subscribe to his channel and help him out.
                        When it comes to this country, our enemies and our tyrannical government, the man tells it like it is.
                        I have never heard him say anything that I disagree with.
                        This is his latest “truck talk” segment, and as usual, he is spot on.

Join Chadd for another episode of Truck Talk.https://3of7project.com/store/#politics #leadership #unitedstates

Comment

Originally posted by PondPopper View Post
                          3 of 7 Project(Body, soul and spirit)
                          Chadd Wright is a devout Christian and a bonafide bad azz.. He’s the real deal(retired Navy Seal). I follow him on YouTube and have watched MANY of his videos. Subscribe to his channel and help him out.
                          When it comes to this country, our enemies and our tyrannical government, the man tells it like it is.
                          I have never heard him say anything that I disagree with.
                          This is his latest “truck talk” segment, and as usual, he is spot on.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=xIU4Vz_8p94
                          You know Chili does all the work lol.

chadd is real deal…even with goats

Comment

We are done if Trump doesn’t get elected.

Comment

Originally posted by brokeno View Post
                              We are done if Trump doesn’t get elected.
                              True

But I bet most people still, even after every other politician has screwed them, think another one like Desantis would be ok and not screw them. Not sure why they never learn the lesson.

Comment

Working...
                              X