Argument to get vaccinated

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by txbowman12 View Post
    Most people who have gotten the jab are older and more prone to things like heart issues. Unless he's seeing only younger people with issues, I'd be careful basing my decision on that.

On the other hand, I got the shot and 2 weeks after had the best golf game of my life. Maybe there are positive side effects too!

To each their own though, I do worry that we will see stronger variants emerge because we didn't put this thing away when we had the chance. The more exposure to people it gets the more it will figure out new ways to attack us. Like putting a light dose of roundup on weeds repeatedly. But I'm not willing to support encroaching on peoples personal freedoms even if I disagree with their choice.
    Care to elaborate?

Comment

Originally posted by jerp View Post
      Everybody who wants to be vaccinated has gotten the shots. At this point those who have not are dug in and no amount of badgering or bribing will change their minds. Their choice and I will not throw rocks or try to convince them. Their health not mine. Right now about 49% of Americans 12+ are vaccinated and 90% of those over 65 are vaccinated. The rest know their risk and should be left alone. Some may regret their decision but that’s what freedom and personal autonomy are all about
      Covid shot killed my grandfather....

Comment

Originally posted by Bucknaked View Post
        That’s a 2way street there Hoss! Put that in yer pipe and smoke it!
        So you are saying throw stones at those that choose to not get vaccinated?

Comment

Originally posted by TxMedic View Post
          It’s been shown to significantly decrease the severity of symptoms. The issue with COVID is that there has been no real way to predict how it will effect folks. 30 year old healthy folks dying and 80 year olds with severe comorbidities are recovering…
          No, that what you’ve been told, how could this possibly be measured?

Agreed

Agreed

None of the above answer the question that was asked.

Comment

I was a hold out as I already had covid. My company and my need to travel, etc sort of coerced me into it. I will say the reaction to the second shot I just got Wednesday was worse than having covid for me. I have never had the shakes that bad in my life. Got the Modena one.

That being said feeling 75 percent now and better every hour.

Comment

It’s been shown to significantly decrease the severity of symptoms. The issue with COVID is that there has been no real way to predict how it will effect folks. 30 year old healthy folks dying and 80 year olds with severe comorbidities are recovering…
              True but that's the same issue with the jab. Who knows how it will affect folks in the future.

Comment

Originally posted by Benno View Post
                No, that what you’ve been told, how could this possibly be measured?

Agreed

Agreed

None of the above answer the question that was asked.
                Dude, I’m done going in circles with you. I answered exactly what you asked…if you don’t like the answer, then that’s on you. You do pal…

Comment

So how does getting a vaccine that does NOT vaccinate you help eliminate covid? This is a 100% serious question.

I have the same question. If the vaccine prevented the spread of covid I’d understand the push for everyone to get vaccinated. However at this point I have no interest in getting the shot. My 86 year old grandmother with dementia caught covid while she was with my 53 year old mother. Mom vaccinated, grandma isn’t. Mom had much worse symptoms. While grandma was pretty much normal considering her circumstances. I’d also like to know how we know there is a delta variant if you can’t test for it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
                    Covid shot killed my grandfather....
                    Church pastor called recently with other church members asking for prayer. His blood began clotting immediately after the shot. And it’s causing vision loss in both eyes. He was told that in order to save the eyesight he’ll need injections in both eyes.

Comment

Originally posted by M16 View Post
                      True but that's the same issue with the jab. Who knows how it will affect folks in the future.
                      Admittedly so…but, like I said on another thread…we know mild cases of COVID are causing life-altering myocarditis, heart failure and lung scarring in young healthy folks…I’ll personally go with the unknown over the known. I don’t have time for any of that nonsense.

Comment

Dude, I’m done going in circles with you. I answered exactly what you asked…if you don’t like the answer, then that’s on you. You do pal…
                        Lol. You gave up on me earlier. . You did not answer the question. If you think you did, it explains all I need to know.

Comment

I’m currently on my second rodeo with Covid. I’m on my fifth day. Both my kid and I are stuck at home with it.

Comment

Lol. You gave up on me earlier. . You did not answer the question. If you think you did, it explains all I need to know.

He did answer your question.

No, the ‘vaccine’ will not keep you from getting Covid.

Comment

“My body my choice.”

Comment

Originally posted by Greenheadless View Post
                                So, based on your response, the answer is no, it will not keep you being infected with Covid.
                                If you only want to read part of the post, that’s your choice…

Comment

Working...
                                X