No announcement yet.

Argument to get vaccinated

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We are not all the same nor all in the same situation.

Comment

Originally posted by 150class View Post
      Next step will be large companies forcing employee's to after the current "trying to guilt them to do it" phase passes. (Not saying all do but some are and more will follow). My wife's company is inching closer and closer to it with their 40,000 employees
      Most recent……Walmart.

Comment

Originally posted by Benno View Post
        If I was 70+ years old, I would probably get the vaccine, not a lot of long term left for long term effects. What’s kept me from considering the vaccine is a friend who is a firefighter and rides the ambulance. He tells us he’s been on numerous calls lately with people suffering from heart failure, the one thing in common, they’ve all had the shot 2/3months prior.
        Most people who have gotten the jab are older and more prone to things like heart issues. Unless he's seeing only younger people with issues, I'd be careful basing my decision on that.

On the other hand, I got the shot and 2 weeks after had the best golf game of my life. Maybe there are positive side effects too!

To each their own though, I do worry that we will see stronger variants emerge because we didn't put this thing away when we had the chance. The more exposure to people it gets the more it will figure out new ways to attack us. Like putting a light dose of roundup on weeds repeatedly. But I'm not willing to support encroaching on peoples personal freedoms even if I disagree with their choice.

Comment

If I was 70+ years old, I would probably get the vaccine, not a lot of long term left for long term effects. What’s kept me from considering the vaccine is a friend who is a firefighter and rides the ambulance. He tells us he’s been on numerous calls lately with people suffering from heart failure, the one thing in common, they’ve all had the shot 2/3months prior.
          I call BS…I haven’t heard of a single case of heart failure post vaccine…what I have heard of and seen fairly frequently is heart failure and myocarditis after a mild case of COVID. I’d be interested to see his data…

Comment

Originally posted by TxMedic View Post
            I call BS…I haven’t heard of a single case of heart failure post vaccine…what I have heard of and seen fairly frequently is heart failure and myocarditis after a mild case of COVID. I’d be interested to see his data…
            This true and a known thing.

My sis-in-law just mentioned it the other night at dinner. She is based in the Houston med center and said they are seeing “incidents of concern” all of a sudden.

Comment

You know what, I was wrong…there are 1226 reported cases in over 180 Million vaccinated…

Comment

Originally posted by SabineHunter View Post
                I bet he hasn't tried ivermectin. Not too late.
                Originally posted by SabineHunter View Post
                Get her ivermectin now, don't delay. You can thank me later

Where does one get this and how do you take it? I may get some and have ready just in case. If that’s possible

Comment

Originally posted by txbowman12 View Post
                  To each their own though, I do worry that we will see stronger variants emerge because we didn't put this thing away when we had the chance.
                  We could have with hydroxychoriquin and ivermectin. But that wouldn't cure what is a political disease.

Comment

Originally posted by TxMedic View Post
                    You know what, I was wrong…there are 1226 reported cases in over 180 Million vaccinated…
                    “Reported”? Lmao! You bit the hook Hard

Comment

Originally posted by M16 View Post
                      We could have with hydroxychoriquin and ivermectin. But that wouldn't cure what is a political disease.
                      It’s most certainly politically motivated, but make no mistake, the disease is real. On a positive note, more and more ED’s are prescribed Ivermectin early.

Comment

Originally posted by txbowman12 View Post
                        To each their own though, I do worry that we will see stronger variants emerge because we didn't put this thing away when we had the chance. The more exposure to people it gets the more it will figure out new ways to attack us. Like putting a light dose of roundup on weeds repeatedly. But I'm not willing to support encroaching on peoples personal freedoms even if I disagree with their choice.
                        So how does getting a vaccine that does NOT vaccinate you help eliminate covid? This is a 100% serious question.

Comment

Originally posted by Bucknaked View Post
                          “Reported”? Lmao! You bit the hook Hard
                          Better back up there, Chief…I don’t take anything “hard.” This attitude of superiority ain’t a great look. Yeah, I did some research…you should try it.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                            Where does one get this and how do you take it? I may get some and have ready just in case. If that’s possible
                            Any feed store or tractor supply.

Comment

So how does getting a vaccine that does NOT vaccinate you help eliminate covid? This is a 100% serious question.
                              It’s been shown to significantly decrease the severity of symptoms. The issue with COVID is that there has been no real way to predict how it will effect folks. 30 year old healthy folks dying and 80 year olds with severe comorbidities are recovering…

Comment

Originally posted by Rubi513 View Post
                                Any feed store or tractor supply.
                                Yup…bought the paste at TSC for $7.

Comment

Working...
                                X