Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Johnny44 View Post
    Hot dang, free weapons and ammo.

Just blow their brains out of the back of their heads.
    I’m guessing a UN advisory council wouldn’t consist of blue helmet troops. All the same, it’s pencil pushers this time and support units next time. It’s a sloppy slope.

Comment

Originally posted by Hills of Texas View Post
      I’m guessing a UN advisory council wouldn’t consist of blue helmet troops. All the same, it’s pencil pushers this time and support units next time. It’s a sloppy slope.
      Still be a good thing to to do the pencil pushers!

Comment

Section. 4. The United States shall guarantee to every State in this Union a Republican Form of Government, and shall protect each of them against Invasion; and on Application of the Legislature, or of the Executive (when the Legislature cannot be convened), against domestic Violence.

Comment

Originally posted by MikeyG View Post
          I wonder if they'll report the discovery of reverse racism?
          No such thing as reverse racism. The woke are the most racist of any group I've ever seen. I think racism is very real currently in the country and it's mostly against whitey. Funny how nobody really thought about racism before Obummer, but his 8 years changed a whole lot about this country and set the stage for this.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Dangerr View Post
            Section. 4. The United States shall guarantee to every State in this Union a Republican Form of Government, and shall protect each of them against Invasion; and on Application of the Legislature, or of the Executive (when the Legislature cannot be convened), against domestic Violence.
            Well the last election proved that following the law will not be tolerated.

I would hope though, that our military would stand against an invasion from the UN.

Comment

Originally posted by huntandfishguy6 View Post
              The left won't be content until they have totally divided the nation by race. If they have all of us at each others throats, they can pull the puppet strings.
              Yep, a house divided can not stand.

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                The libs and the msm want us to think there is a great divide between the races but in my daily life I dont see it. You have the trashy *** people in each race and then you have the normal people of each race. Im always friendly to everyone when Im out and about(well not the idiot driving slow in the left lane) and everyone seems friendly back. Those that arent I chalk up to them having a bad day and move on. Growing up and living nearly my entire life in the Houston area I guess Im just used to being around a lot of different colors and cultures.
                exactly, isn't this what everyone was all about in the 60's-till a few years ago?
                just when we all start getting along, here comes this crap!!

Comment

Marxist need to seed division and conflict to overthrow a capitalist/democratic society. Ie - the whole racism rot.

Inviting outside intervention just stirs the pot and gets us even more pizzed off.....

Comment

Working...
                  X