Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Biden Calls The Blue Helmets........

BREAKING: Biden Admin Calls for UN to Investigate ‘Racism’ on US Soil

Biden regime Secretary of State Anthony Blinken has officially called for the United Nations to occupy American Soil in the name of investigating ‘racism’ in the United States today.

“Responsible nations must not shrink from scrutiny of their human rights record. Rather, they should be transparent with the intent to grow and do better. That is why I’m announcing a formal invitation for @UN Special Rapporteur on contemporary forms of racism to visit the U.S.” Blinken tweeted out Tuesday night.

“I urge all U.N. member states to join the United States in this effort, and confront the scourge of racism, racial discrimination, and xenophobia,” the Secretary continued. The seemingly sudden move is in the wake of the UN Resolution to condemn racism and racist police brutality earlier in the day. Secretary Blinken expressed support for the measure........

https://nationalfile.com/breaking-bi...sm-on-us-soil/

So much for being a sovereign nation.

Comment

What a spineless coward

Comment

Wow. Im not surprised though.

Comment

That's like Bill Cosby calling for investigations into date rape!

Comment

Where is this racism taking place?
            Only place I see it is sucker punch videos and Asian hate crime videos.

Comment

the police officers are going to walk into their daily meeting before shift change and see UN idiots sitting there waiting

I wish alot of officers would leave those bigger departments to prove a point...but I'm afraid that is the exact plan and dream of certain people. If they move or, resign, or quit then BLM, Al Sharpton, etc will get hundred million or billion dollar "contracts" to setup and run departments with activist, counselors, community organizers, and safe space specialties

Comment

Originally posted by MAP View Post
                the police officers are going to walk into their daily meeting before shift change and see UN idiots sitting there waiting

I wish alot of officers would leave those bigger departments to prove a point...but I'm afraid that is the exact plan and dream of certain people. If they move or, resign, or quit then BLM, Al Sharpton, etc will get hundred million or billion dollar "contracts" to setup and run departments with activist, counselors, community organizers, and safe space specialties
                Exactly, the beginning of secret police

Comment

I'll just leave this here

When we go to God by prayer, the devil knows we go to fetch strength against him, and therefore he opposeth us all he can.

R. Sibbes

Comment

I wonder who put that in his head???

Comment

Perhaps they will uncover Biden's praise for the "exalted cyclops" of the W. Va chapter of the KKK.

Comment

Originally posted by Pushbutton2 View Post
                        I'll just leave this here

When we go to God by prayer, the devil knows we go to fetch strength against him, and therefore he opposeth us all he can.

R. Sibbes
                        Come on with it, I would love to show em some racism towards the color blue!

Comment

Originally posted by RR 314 View Post
                          Perhaps they will uncover Biden's praise for the "exalted cyclops" of the W. Va chapter of the KKK.
                          We wish, but that will never happen. The only thing blacks ever had to overcome were democrats. From before the uncivil war until yesterday democrats have tried to keep blacks under their thumbs in one way or another.

Comment

Well they can say we have racism at the highest levels of our government with Biden saying integration will turn schools into racial jungles. Let's not forget the whole democrat party down right praising Robert Byrd.

Sad though Biden will then agree that America is racist but be so incognitive of the fact that the UN would be referring to him and his party!

Comment

I thought there was a law against this.....................

Comment

Working...
                              X