Clear All

Originally posted by jaime1982 View Post
    53 rats left?

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
    quick, nail up the rat holes.

Comment

Originally posted by hpdrifter View Post
      quick, nail up the rat holes.
      Too late. Appears they are coming back to participate in a “good faith dialogue”

Texas Rep. Philip Cortez, one of roughly 60 Democratic lawmakers who flew to D.C. to prevent passage of a voting reform bill, has decided to go back home and address the issue.

What will Abbott do? For me and I think many Texans it’s time for him to poop or get off the pot. This may be the deciding factor for many texans

Comment

The session is still ongoing and now with these 2, won't they have a quorum?

Playa, what do you mean by "what will Abbott do?"

Comment

Abbot was just spewing his BS again on this topic imo. When they start pushing the masks again he will cave. Hopefully we will get a good candidates step up that represents the real people of TX soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Dusty Britches View Post
            The session is still ongoing and now with these 2, won't they have a quorum?

Playa, what do you mean by "what will Abbott do?"
            Will he be true to his word and round them as the return and force quorum? Also interested to see where the R’s fold on this deal? Sounds like they are ready to give.

And that sums up where we are today. One side always gives while the other progressively takes

Comment

o.k. on the lighter side; have ya'll heard the joke?

they left with a 30 pack of Miller light and came back with 6 cases of Corona.

Comment

Working...
              X