New America!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FLASH_OUTDOORS View Post
    When I read that article all I hear is continued forced separation on their part. They don’t want to fit in. They aren’t trying to be treated equally. They are trying to be treated special.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Yep. Treat me special because Im a victim. All I know is all the successful minorities I know dont play the victim card, they put in the work and made it happen.

What more can you ask for?

Comment

9 years old or not, but this little **** and his mom need a boot in their collective ***.

Comment

Originally posted by JFISHER View Post
        9 years old or not, but this little **** and his mom need a boot in their collective ***.

https://mobile.twitter.com/JovanHPul...93977840865289
        How freakin sad is that......
        Last edited by Traildust; 07-09-2021, 06:16 PM. Reason: Don't want to get another infraction

Comment

Don’t like it here??? Then shag your tail to some third world crap hole and live there but when it ain’t all that and a bag of chips then don’t come back here.

Comment

Originally posted by Geezy Rider View Post
            Don’t like it here??? Then shag your tail to some third world crap hole and live there but when it ain’t all that and a bag of chips then don’t come back here.
            EXACTLY!!! we should start taking up a fund for folks that are discrimminated against and who are just left in the dust here in the Bad O'L US of A.
            lets give 'em a one wat ticket to the country of their choice....never to be allowed back into the U.S.A. GFYS you worthless P.O.S.

Comment

Working...
            X