New America!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New America!

Stupid ***** is a common phrase coming from my mouth these days.

Comment

Just wow.

Comment

I'm white and I'm free, so ok.

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Well I'm white and not free, well I am but not really.

I've been bought and paid for by Jesus the Christ. I call Him Lord

When we go to God by prayer, the devil knows we go to fetch strength against him, and therefore he opposeth us all he can.

R. Sibbes

Comment

I’m so sick of excuses and even more sick of bs excuses from these pos useless ignorant black and other minority politicians. I would really like to know what their standard is when it comes to freedom, where else in the world do people have more freedom and opportunity?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Declaration of Independence starts as follows: "We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness.

There’s too much opportunity in this country. Quit laying blame. Do something about it.

I’m an American with Mexican heritage. I joined the military way back when. I have a long career with just a HS diploma yet I found a way to raise a family and now I’m on the verge of retirement. Quit feeling sorry for your self and do something about your situation.

Comment

I celebrated the 4th of July. It means to me that ALL people are free in this country. Well free as can be given the government overreach.

Make 1776 great again!

Comment

Originally posted by TxsBuda View Post
                  Declaration of Independence starts as follows: "We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness.
                  Nowadays too many people think they should be guaranteed Happiness. The idea that their ability to pursue their own personal happiness is freedom is completely lost on them.

Comment

Blaaaa bla blaaaa bla blaaaaaa
                    Really creative people
                    Jesse and Al been using this stupidity for 40 years
                    It does seem like at Some point this stupidity pendulum would swing back towards logic

Comment

New America!

When I read that article all I hear is continued forced separation on their part. They don’t want to fit in. They aren’t trying to be treated equally. They are trying to be treated special.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

She is getting a lot of media play which helps get her re-elected. Her constituents love this stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by TxsBuda View Post

There’s too much opportunity in this country. Quit laying blame. Do something about it.

I’m an American with Mexican heritage. I joined the military way back when. I have a long career with just a HS diploma yet I found a way to raise a family and now I’m on the verge of retirement. Quit feeling sorry for your self and do something about your situation.
                          Well, this may be the only time I agree with you. I just wish your political party felt the same way.

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
                            Blaaaa bla blaaaa bla blaaaaaa
                            Really creative people
                            Jesse and Al been using this stupidity for 40 years
                            It does seem like at Some point this stupidity pendulum would swing back towards logic
                            Nah, it done broke.

Comment

who is holding her hostage ?? airports are working again, buy a ticket & haul your fat ***

Comment

Working...
                              X