Minneapolis set to pop again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Playa View Post
    No I read what you wrote and posed a question, I guess I’ll have to ask it in a more remedial fashion. If anything greater that 0% is unacceptable, what does it matter if it is described as total? It is total for those in that area, is it not?
    It matters because it’s the same exact thing people accuse the liberal media of. Hypocritical is never a good look.

Comment

Jer- i reached out to you and said i was traveling. Offered to be put in handcuffs. Even said gentlemens agreement not to harm each other on purpose. Actually give you a chance to experience something in a controlled situation. Actually give someone a chance that in on other side of fence to education. I heard crickets. Before then I figured we just had a difference in opinion- Now I know we are made of different material

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
        It matters because it’s the same exact thing people accuse the liberal media of. Hypocritical is never a good look.
        I get your point and I agree that hypocrisy is a bad look on anyone. I’ll give you this, you are consistent.

Having said that, if something is “0 tolerance” it really matters not how frequent or widespread it is. Let’s take 0 tolerance on knives in school for example. Johnny only brought a knife to school 5 days.. really doesn’t matter, Johnny brought a knife to school. Period. End of discussion.

Trying to marginalize something is no different than using hyperbole.

Comment

Originally posted by glen View Post
          Jer- i reached out to you and said i was traveling. Offered to be put in handcuffs. Even said gentlemens agreement not to harm each other on purpose. Actually give you a chance to experience something in a controlled situation. Actually give someone a chance that in on other side of fence to education. I heard crickets. Before then I figured we just had a difference in opinion- Now I know we are made of different material
          Sound like you are insinuating jj is a chickensheet coward or maybe I'm missing something

Just put him on ignore and leave him in his own misery

Comment

Originally posted by glen View Post
            I dont recall this at all - Didnt see this reaching out. Now that I have, we can discuss.

We do have a difference of opinion, and we are from a different material.

It's also weird that you think as someone who is trained to operate with the handcuffs, and in how to control those who are in them, that your scenario is somehow similar.

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
              I get your point and I agree that hypocrisy is a bad look on anyone. I’ll give you this, you are consistent.

Having said that, if something is “0 tolerance” it really matters not how frequent or widespread it is. Let’s take 0 tolerance on knives in school for example. Johnny only brought a knife to school 5 days.. really doesn’t matter, Johnny brought a knife to school. Period. End of discussion.

Trying to marginalize something is no different than using hyperbole.
              I agree, there is an issue with both sides - there is a middle ground that is seldom/never reported on or used.

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
                I dont recall this at all - Didnt see this reaching out. Now that I have, we can discuss.

We do have a difference of opinion, and we are from a different material.

It's also weird that you think as someone who is trained to operate with the handcuffs, and in how to control those who are in them, that your scenario is somehow similar.
                It was not directed at me, but I dang sure remember Glen offering this to you. Guess you pick and choose what you want to remember!

Comment

Originally posted by Mudslinger View Post
                  It was not directed at me, but I dang sure remember Glen offering this to you. Guess you pick and choose what you want to remember!
                  As cowards do oh so often. IDK why y’all even cater to that clown.

Comment

Working...
                  X