Minneapolis set to pop again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Minneapolis set to pop again

Another police shooting in the midst of the Chauvin trial. Twins cancelled their game this evening due to impending violence.

Here we go again.

It got western last night with thousands surrounding the PD.

Now that the video has been released and the press conference that took place, that city is going to burn.

Comment

Meanwhile in reality-vill

BLM militants smashed police cars, assaulted police officers, vandalized police stations, and looted local businesses in Minneapolis on Sunday night. Video footage shows the pillagers ransacking shoe stores, auto parts retailers, pharmacies, dollar stores, and even pizza restaurants. As we have learned in recent months, no ointment can numb the pain of systemic racism quite ...

Aside from Babbitt, the names of the other white people killed by police are known only to their families and friends. Not one mass protest has been staged on their behalf. Not one riot has broken out. Not one building burned in their honor. Not one pair of shoes looted from a Foot Locker. It is a curious thing that those who are still overwhelmed by the pain of George Floyd’s death, a year later, could be so selective in their pain. Was Floyd more deserving of our mourning? Was Daunte Wright?
      Last edited by Let's go Brandon!; 04-12-2021, 03:11 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
        It got western last night with thousands surrounding the PD.

Now that the video has been released and the press conference that took place, that city is going to burn.
        Why wouldn’t it, nothing was done to stop it from burning last time and little to no prosecution of the previous offenders. They have basically condoned the behavior

Comment

It was / is going to pop after the chauvin trial anyway...NG was already present.

That female cop is in deep doo-doo.

Comment

A police chief in Brooklyn Center outside of Minneapolis released the body camera footage Monday showing the officer-involved shooting of 20-year-old Daunte Wright, categorizing the event as an "accidental discharge."

Brooklyn Center Police Chief Tim Gannon said he believed the so far unidentified officer intended to reach for a Taser but mistakenly grabbed her service weapon and deployed a single bullet.

Not sure how that happens but in a clip of the video she is heard "yelling I'll Taze you!" before the shot

Comment

Good stuff, hope it blows wide open

Comment

Minnesota NBA, NHL and MLB Teams Postpone Monday Games “Out of Respect” following Police Shooting of Daunte Wright

How many games did they suspend "out of respect" for this family?

Comment

So another one, with an arrest warrant, running from LEO, gets what he deserved. It's amazing how everyone just has to bow down to all the idiots.

And amazing idiots think he was pulled over because he had an air freshener hanging in the car LOL

Comment

Originally posted by jerp View Post
                    A police chief in Brooklyn Center outside of Minneapolis released the body camera footage Monday showing the officer-involved shooting of 20-year-old Daunte Wright, categorizing the event as an "accidental discharge."

Brooklyn Center Police Chief Tim Gannon said he believed the so far unidentified officer intended to reach for a Taser but mistakenly grabbed her service weapon and deployed a single bullet.

Not sure how that happens but in a clip of the video she is heard "yelling I'll Taze you!" before the shot
                    She's screaming taser with her sidearm in her hand...like I said, deep doo-doo.

I can't really hear the gun go off??

Comment

The one good thing I see out of this situation, is that now possibly, the jurors in the Chauvin trial will be more obligated to look at facts of the case and not be pushed to go with the media/community narrative.

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
                        So another one, with an arrest warrant, running from LEO, gets what he deserved. It's amazing how everyone just has to bow down to all the idiots.

And amazing idiots think he was pulled over because he had an air freshener hanging in the car LOL
                        It is obvious that being compliant while being arrested eliminates or at least greatly reduces your chance of getting killed by an officer. However I don’t see how trying to evade arrest gives them carte blanche to shoot you unless he was armed or trying to disarm the cop. How did he “deserve” to die?

Comment

It is obvious that being compliant while being arrested eliminates or at least greatly reduces your chance of getting killed by an officer. However I don’t see how trying to evade arrest gives them carte blanche to shoot you unless he was armed or trying to disarm the cop. How did he “deserve” to die?
                          I’m going to answer this as delicately as I can. His choices placed him on this path. Choice 1) he broke the law which prompted a warrant. 2) he likely had an option to come in on his own and address the warrant. He did not. 3) he was being detained and opted to flee, ultimately leading to his demise.

So he had multiple chances to avoid the outcome, but we expect the police to operate flawlessly under tremendous stress
                          Last edited by Playa; 04-12-2021, 06:18 PM.

Comment

When you are playing a high stakes game and you decided to take a gamble you need to understand the risk. In my opinion the cops are strapped with too much bs
                            They have split second to makes decisions. they should only have to carry a firearm and then the only option is lethal force so that there is no gray area. If you don’t comply then you may get shot and killed. These guys know, especially now, that most Leo are scared ****less to even think about lethal force so they push the envelope and nothing good comes from that.

There is too much latitude, it’s the slow liberal creep that has been put on law enforcement.
                            Maybe he didn’t deserve to die but he earned it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Yes, acting a certain way puts you at higher risk.

Yes, that Cop screwed up and mistakes like that shouldn’t happen.

The two things aren’t mutually exclusive.

Unfortunately for everyone involved, lessons that could be learned and fair justice being handed down will be overshadowed and prevented by rioting and meaningless words from Holier than though politicians and Police Higher ups.
                              Last edited by Clay C; 04-12-2021, 06:11 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X