All conservatives please read

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
    Asking everyone to ignore them and not engage in a discussion is effectively trying to censor them, and I was simply wondering how you deal with people in your everyday life that have different viewpoints. That is all.

Correct...along with the sentence just above that as bolded below.

Well I guess the context of that sentence is completely lost on you after I made it clear that we couldn’t censor them nor should we infringe on any rights in the paragraph above. That’s a msm gotcha highlight.

If you consider ignoring someone censorship then we have a different definition of censorship. If someone can talk or post freely and I simply refuse to reply please explain how I’m censoring them?

As for the other question, why would I want to engage with someone on a topic that I’m not going to change my mind on? I’d rather focus that energy somewhere else rather than wasting my time. I know this goes against the conventional belief that “we can all come to an agreement” but the simple fact is we can’t. There are certain principles and values that the two party system have split on and the views are directly opposing. Do you think the liberals on this site are going to change their vote after reading one of burnadells posts or do you think it’s just going to be an unending loop of two opposing views with some snide condescending remarks? That’s rhetorical by the way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Working...
    X