X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by texansfan View Post
    https://www.businessinsider.com/giul...lawsuit-2021-1

Dominion is more suing Rudy
    Maybe Rudy can retain Lin Wood like Sidney did when dominion sued her?

I recall reading on here that Q loved for dominion to sue because discovery would prove the fraud.
    Well I guess we are finally about to see.
    Unless Sydney and Rudy both settle out of court.
    LoL
    Funny thing is, both Rudy and Sydney will now have to PROVE why they spread these fraud votes about Dominion and if it is because they read it from some guy on the internet or if Rudy brings that crazy lady out again his grandkids can kiss their inheritance good bye.

It's also ironic how this discovery thing is about to work.
    Because what was said to be the death of Biden's campaign could turn and be the death of Rudy's personal wealth

Comment

Funny thing is, both Rudy and Sydney will now have to PROVE why they spread these fraud votes about Dominion and if it is because they read it from some guy on the internet or if Rudy brings that crazy lady out again his grandkids can kiss their inheritance good bye.

It's also ironic how this discovery thing is about to work.
      Because what was said to be the death of Biden's campaign could turn and be the death of Rudy's personal wealth
      Hey, if I had as much time as Dominion has had, I could clean up a MURDER scene that could never be found out.... come on man!

Comment

Originally posted by stickerpatch59 View Post
        Hey, if I had as much time as Dominion has had, I could clean up a MURDER scene that could never be found out.... come on man!

When dominion is found to have altered votes can we sue dominion?

Comment

Originally posted by CoolHandLuke View Post
          When dominion is found to have altered votes can we sue dominion?
          sounds like a class action suit to me!

Comment

Not true
            Because Sidney and Rudy have the servers that were seized in the raid in Germany
            Got em all

It boggles my mind how yall just let such huge whoppers go
            Y'all are letting Lin and Sydney and Rudy just walk away from their lies Scott free

Comment

Not true
              Because Sidney and Rudy have the servers that were seized in the raid in Germany
              Got em all

It boggles my mind how yall just let such huge whoppers go
              Y'all are letting Lin and Sydney and Rudy just walk away from their lies Scott free

That’s rich!

Comment

you don't actually believe that do you?

I know you jest.

but make no mistake, this election was chock full o' fraud, and you know it.

I don't care what you think about Dominion, but they are not to be believed; there has been more than enough time to wipe all of their crap clean and reconstruct the results.

Come On Man; you're smarter than that.

Comment

you don't actually believe that do you?

I know you jest.

but make no mistake, this election was chock full o' fraud, and you know it.

I don't care what you think about Dominion, but they are not to be believed; there has been more than enough time to wipe all of their crap clean and reconstruct the results.

Come On Man; you're smarter than that.
                  It does not matter what I believe
                  Rudy made accusations of fraud and now he gets his chance to prove it in court.
                  We will see what evidence he provides as proof of said fraud.

When you say chock full o fraud, what evidence do you have to support your claim?

Comment

It does not matter what I believe
                    Rudy made accusations of fraud and now he gets his chance to prove it in court.
                    We will see what evidence he provides as proof of said fraud.

When you say chock full o fraud, what evidence do you have to support your claim?
                    for starters i'll just go with the hundreds of sworn statements from people that were there.

and then there is what looks like video evidence.

and hundreds of other pieces evidence.....

just because a court doesn't hear a case doesn't mean it didn't happen.

Comment

Giuliani's statement came hours after Dominion Voting Systems sued him for $1.3 billion and accused him of defamation.

Where does that number come from? Most private citizens dont have that kind of assets, much less cash. Why would they not go after a more obtainable number, how do they quantify the damages and get over a billion? Who would have thoughts there is billions to be made in counting votes ??

Wonder if this blows back on some like TF's buddy Avenatti's lawsuit?

Comment

I had to laugh at the rationale behind why not many people want to share a campfire with this person.... I think the reasons might be slightlyyyy different than you realize.

Also, you called my profile picture a Sailfish, then asked me if it was a Black Marlin... Something seems off that an avid fisherman wouldn't know the difference.

Comment

I've been in this field 25 years
                          As long as there is a disease, I'll earn a living

I understand how much I pay in taxes to fund k-12 education for all as well as how much I pay in taxes to fund obamacare.
                          I am OK with both amounts.
                          you don’t pay any taxes to fund obamacare, the individual and employer mandates were removed by the Real President....but don’t you worry, biden will be reinstating BOTH of those very soon. Get ready for bankruptcy and bread lines......they’re both coming.

Comment

I'll fund teachers and fire fighters all day before I fund LEO
                            Why does America have the most guns and the most convicts per capita than just about any other nation?
                            Because other nations actually “kill” the real bad ones.....we don’t. We must imprison them at the cost of millions per inmate so the “private prisons”, with those fat government contracts, make their money. Has ZERO to do with LEO...those guys earn a living, more than you.

Comment

Working...
                            X