X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by texansfan View Post
    Changed a lot?
    I'm the same guy.
    They ignore me because I'm FOR obamacare and free education for all.
    They don't want those extra twenty six dollars taken out their paychecks to fund it.
    Anything GIVEN by the government was TAKEN from someone else. Nothing is free my man.

Comment

Originally posted by TxsBuda View Post
      First President to be impeached twice. Not gonna look good on a resume.
      Just adds to a Resume when your plan was to drain the swamp. Every day another one exposes thier loyalty to the swamp over the people.

Comment

Originally posted by friscopaint View Post
        Whatever it is doesn't pay taxes evidently or would understand how much free costs.....
        I've been in this field 25 years
        As long as there is a disease, I'll earn a living

I understand how much I pay in taxes to fund k-12 education for all as well as how much I pay in taxes to fund obamacare.
        I am OK with both amounts.

Comment

I'd like to repurpose this thread to brainstorm ways to fix the election outcome.

We know there was fraud in the election, how can we prove that in court?
          We already know what did not work.
          Affidavits are worthless.
          Can we come with concrete proof votes were changed?
          As of now we only have possibilities of HOW it could be done with no proof that it was actually done.

The Italian Job seems fishy as Maria is asking for money and a private jet to get things done.

Most of the cases were tossed because lack of jurisdiction or lack of evidence. Can we refile all of those cases properly?

Can we get back to this please?

Why has Trump's lawyers not refiled his lawsuits in the correct jurisdiction after one court rejected the suit saying it wasn't filed in the correct court?
          The lawyers just rolled over and gave up.

Y'all don't find that as odd?

Comment

I understand how much I pay in taxes to fund k-12 education for all as well as how much I pay in taxes to fund obamacare.
            oh...ok......that explains alot !!!! Hey, as long as you're doing good then nothing else should matter.

Comment

nothing prevents you on your returns pitching in a little extra, just don't demand I do to cover your check

Comment

That's fine for you.

BUT, I'm NOT ok with you, nor anyone else "volunteering" to spend my hard earned money for someone else's "free" stuff.

GOT IT?

Comment

He may set a higher record of impeachment. In 4 years he may be up to 6 or so.

Comment

There is a 100% chance that Trump grabbed Texansfan by the *****!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Puggy625 View Post
                      That's fine for you.

BUT, I'm NOT ok with you, nor anyone else "volunteering" to spend my hard earned money for someone else's "free" stuff.

GOT IT?
                      And there it is....

TF does not support/defend Obamacare because he believes in Obama/the poor/the politics....he supports it 100% because in HIS profession, he profits off of it, while our taxes take a big hit. He’s not in the same boat.

Do I fault him? Absolutely not...most would do the same.
                      But TF, let’s be honest here in your support/defense of Obamacare.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                        There is a 100% chance that Trump grabbed Texansfan by the *****!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        There goes about umpteen more keyboards getting spit all over.

Comment

Originally posted by friscopaint View Post
                          oh...ok......that explains alot !!!! Hey, as long as you're doing good then nothing else should matter.
                          In that case, let's undo k-12 education and free up that 1.5% property tax we have to pay

Comment

Why do people still argue with this guy? He probably touches himself every time someone quotes one of his posts.

Comment

Originally posted by Puggy625 View Post
                              That's fine for you.

GOT IT?
                              So I don't want to fund veterans affairs or $13B aircraft carriers.
                              I assume you do.
                              See where this goes?

Someone that lives in the city and hates the outdoors doesn't want to pay to save national parks or white tail deer from CWD.

What if I didn't want to pay to fund the police because I have my own guns and my own scurry detail?

All these folks that got covid now have a preexisting condition and could be subject to higher insurance rates because studies have shown one you get covid, bunches of bad stuff continues to happen to your health

Comment

Originally posted by Etxbuckman View Post
                                Why do people still argue with this guy? He probably touches himself every time someone quotes one of his posts.
                                Because TF actually hunts & will have an intellectual debate...
                                Other trolls just post their crap, not engage & then whine...

Comment

Working...
                                X