No announcement yet.

Trump running out of time. Thoughts???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

President Trumps approval rating was much greater than 50% through out his Presidency. Go back and watch his rallies, watch all the boat and car gathers. Go look at all the Patriots across the country waving flags.

Beverly Hills California on Rodeo drive even had rallies in support for Trump that was attended by thousands of Patriots.

Comment

Originally posted by Razrbk89 View Post
      Was his approval rating ever above 50 percent? The main thing that blows my mind is how people expected it to be a landslide in Trump’s favor when (over)half the country (right or wrong) never liked the guy.

I guess the results just didn’t surprise me too much. Yes, Creepy Joe is a terrible candidate, but when you get outside of your echo chamber, you have to see how many people don’t like Trump.

The grasping at straws fantasy election overturn stuff is getting pretty crazy. Quit voting for your “side” and hold your elected officials accountable and maybe something will change. We’ve turned a blind eye towards their corruption for so long, this is what we’re left with & it’s what we deserve.

I don’t think you can really use approval rating as a metric.

That being said (and some of folks on her call me a naysayer because they want to be in an echo chamber) most people do not realize how much Trump was hated. I know a bunch of people that voted R all down the ticket but voted for Biden. I travel all over the country for work and while people love Trump there are a crap ton of people who hate him....freaking despise him.

Get this straight folks......the majority of the people in the US are stupid, have no understanding of what makes our country great, and their vote counts as much as yours. Republicans hold office, Democrats hold POWER.

Biden WILL be the next President. You guys can keep posting all the stuff you want , Biden will be the next President. The Democrats were 13 steps ahead of us. We are constantly showing up to the game expecting to find out who the winner is after we play the last inning. That isn’t how they play....

He is another example....it may not be relevant but I think it is. I have never had any formal training as a pure boxer. I started MMA in 1997 and I got pretty good. I knocked out every pure boxer I ever got in the ring with. Why?? They didn’t expect what I was bringing. They expected to fight a boxer. We don’t do pure boxing.

The Democrats didn’t have a game plan for DJT in 2016....he was totally unexpected and broke the system. They just got in the ring and didn’t realize that the other guy wasn’t throwing conventional punches. Then spent 4 years adjusting their game while we were running our businesses and going to work.

I have no doubt there was fraud.....on both sides....and if no mail in voting was allowed DJT would have probably won. It ****** me off that that the Republican Party knew this was going to happen and they couldn’t/didn’t prevent it.

The states allowed it. DJT was a great President, but he is an *****@le, he isn’t a true “leader”, and our country is going to suffer now. We need to find a person who has DJT’s mindset but can get his point across like Reagan/Obama for 2024.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by 175gr7.62 View Post

That being said (and some of folks on her call me a naysayer because they want to be in an echo chamber) most people do not realize how much Trump was hated. I know a bunch of people that voted R all down the ticket but voted for Biden. I travel all over the country for work and while people love Trump there are a crap ton of people who hate him....freaking despise him.

Get this straight folks......the majority of the people in the US are stupid, have no understanding of what makes our country great, and their vote counts as much as yours. Republicans hold office, Democrats hold POWER.

Biden WILL be the next President. You guys can keep posting all the stuff you want , Biden will be the next President. The Democrats were 13 steps ahead of us. We are constantly showing up to the game expecting to find out who the winner is after we play the last inning. That isn’t how they play....

He is another example....it may not be relevant but I think it is. I have never had any formal training as a pure boxer. I started MMA in 1997 and I got pretty good. I knocked out every pure boxer I ever got in the ring with. Why?? They didn’t expect what I was bringing. They expected to fight a boxer. We don’t do pure boxing.

The Democrats didn’t have a game plan for DJT in 2016....he was totally unexpected and broke the system. They just got in the ring and didn’t realize that the other guy wasn’t throwing conventional punches. Then spent 4 years adjusting their game while we were running our businesses and going to work.

I have no doubt there was fraud.....on both sides....and if no mail in voting was allowed DJT would have probably won. It ****** me off that that the Republican Party knew this was going to happen and they couldn’t/didn’t prevent it.

The states allowed it. DJT was a great President, but he is an *****@le, he isn’t a true “leader”, and our country is going to suffer now. We need to find a person who has DJT’s mindset but can get his point across like Reagan/Obama for 2024.

Please don’t ever compare obama to Reagan.

That is all

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

^^^^ I’m with you on most all of that 7.62! Lot of idiots out there who don’t do much thinking.

You’re right, you can’t use approval rating alone as much of a measuring stick, but with him losing the popular in 2016 and having a <50% approval rating during his term, I didn’t see him doing much in 2020. I guess that’s where I was going with that. It just wasn’t that shocking.

Crusty Joe ain’t gonna last his 4 years.

Comment

Looks like it may go to scotus and they send it to the house
            1 vote per state Trump wins

Comment

Originally posted by OldRiverRat View Post
              Please don’t ever compare obama to Reagan.

That is all

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I’m not comparing Ronald Reagan to Barack Obama with regards policy. I think I’ve been on TBH long enough for you to know I’m not an Obama fan. You do have to realize he was/is a talented public speaker. He moves people when he talks....even if he moves them the wrong way. Hitler was the same.

DJT’s policies with Reagan’s ability to speak to the people and we’d be golden.

Comment

Originally posted by RDT View Post

It isn’t going to SCOTUS.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by RDT View Post
                    More likely a few state legislatures just invoke Article II, Section I and take care of this thing. I think GA is drafting the resolution as we speak...

Comment

Brother, I would love to see DJT sworn in on Jan20 but it isn’t going to happen. You can post all the stuff you want but it just isn’t going to happen. We got beat....we played checkers and they played chess.

We have to figure out how to hold the Senate and find the right person in 2024.

Comment

Originally posted by camoclad View Post
                        More likely a few state legislatures just invoke Article II, Section I and take care of this thing. I think GA is drafting the resolution as we speak...
                        Yep, GA, then AZ, then NV

Comment

Brother, I would love to see DJT sworn in on Jan20 but it isn’t going to happen. You can post all the stuff you want but it just isn’t going to happen. We got beat....we played checkers and they played chess.

We have to figure out how to hold the Senate and find the right person in 2024.

So you can sit here and tell us with such certainty what is or isn’t going to happen with great confidence...but when GG writes with his 150% confidence he’s wrong? How are you any different? It’s like some look in a mirror and argue with themselves too.

Comment

Originally posted by Razrbk89 View Post
                            Was his approval rating ever above 50 percent? The main thing that blows my mind is how people expected it to be a landslide in Trump’s favor when (over)half the country (right or wrong) never liked the guy.

I guess the results just didn’t surprise me too much. Yes, Creepy Joe is a terrible candidate, but when you get outside of your echo chamber, you have to see how many people don’t like Trump.

The grasping at straws fantasy election overturn stuff is getting pretty crazy. Quit voting for your “side” and hold your elected officials accountable and maybe something will change. We’ve turned a blind eye towards their corruption for so long, this is what we’re left with & it’s what we deserve.
                            The problem with your assertion is that you believe he wasn’t popular based on polling data.

We have to start viewing a lot of what we see as fake news. Look around.

Don’t look at social media, Twitter is full of “bots” that push an agenda. Your data is manufactured to make you believe a narrative. ITS CLASSIC PROPAGANDA!

Comment

If you listened to Tim Pool, who’s a democrat that voted for Trump in 16 and 20, you will get a different story. He’s from New Jersey, and for the last year all he’s been talking about is how many people he knows who are leaving the left. He claims it was a movement of scale he had never witnessed before.

Was Trump hated? Yes. Was Biden despised? Yes. Was Obama hated? Absolutely.

What you are saying is moot. Both sides had people flip.

Do you think that the Republicans, or should I say Trump, didn’t anticipate this massive fraud and have a game plan to move forward. Your observation is EXACTLY what feeds the “conspiracy” that Trump set them up. If he didn’t, maybe he’s not as smart as we give him credit for. He knew they were going to cheat this whole time. This is the main reason I stay hopeful that this will turn out positive in the end.

DJT Jr. 2024
                              Last edited by 12RingKing; 12-04-2020, 03:53 AM.

Comment

When you look at the fraudulent ballots that we know of and add in the Dominion numbers, Trump probably got 70% of the popular vote.
                                Donald J Trump Will be the President of these United States for the next 4 years.

Comment

Working...
                                X