Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Trump running out of time. Thoughts???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When it comes to the Plandemic it's all about the Science.

Hypocrisy

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
      Tell that to a democrat. They don’t seem to understand “science.”
      It's not all democrats.
      Only a subsection.
      Not all Democrats fully support lgbtqmnop

Comment

Originally posted by texansfan View Post
        It's not all democrats.
        Only a subsection.
        Not all Democrats fully support lgbtqmnop
        And?

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
          And?
          A subsection of Republicans believe the earth is flat

Comment

A subsection of Republicans believe the earth is flat
            Lol. Well, at least they know what restroom to use.

Comment

If.you say you are a man
              And I know you're a woman
              It is not difficult for me to prove that you're a woman after I give you a pregnancy test or ask if you have ever birthed children.
              Sir, your hips are too wide to be a man and to top it off you have a cervix!
              what you’ve just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.”

Comment

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post
                what you’ve just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.”
                Yet you quoted that crap!! Y'all just gotta feed the troll... beats all I ever saw! For goodness sake, you even said his post had no resemblance of rational thought so Why in the world do y'all have to keep quoting the guy?

Just respond to him if you must. Everyone will know EXACTLY who you are responding to without putting his drivel out again to spread...
                PLEASE!!

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                  Yet you quoted that crap!! Y'all just gotta feed the troll... beats all I ever saw! For goodness sake, you even said his post had no resemblance of rational thought so Why in the world do y'all have to keep quoting the guy?

Just respond to him if you must. Everyone will know EXACTLY who you are responding to without putting his drivel out again to spread...
                  PLEASE!!
                  ditto

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post

PLEASE!!
                    I hear ya....but that quote was meant as a joke...its a quote from a Adam Sandler movie....

I get it...he is a troll

Comment

I hear ya....but that quote was meant as a joke...its a quote from a Adam Sandler movie....

I get it...he is a troll
                      Back to school... back to school... to prove to dad that I’m no fool. I got my lunch packed up, my boots tied tight, I hope I don’t get in a fight....

It’s nudey magazine day!

Comment

I get it...he is a troll

*Will Ferrell [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I get it...he is a troll
                          Right over their heads! Shooooom!

Comment

Comment

Are you really this big of an asshat, or did you have to work at it.....

No need to troll like this.....

If you think you are right, just smile, stay silent and let it play out.....

then grin ear to ear.......

But I think you know it wasnt legit, just proving it is the difficult part

Are you really this juvenile?

Comment

I hate to say it but I think I am agreeing that the ship as sailed. I am sick to my stomach about it. You have to wonder how the Supreme Court ruled on the Texas lawsuit.

Comment

Working...
                                X