Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Why is the media hiding this info?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by neilmc70 View Post
    Cant find anything about it on the news? Looks like Biden won!
    LMAO!!!!! Really?

Comment

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post
      true and sad......

Walter Kronkite is rolling in his grave
      Walter Kronkite was a POS. He lied about the Vietnam war to help get citizens against it and apologized years later.

Comment

It was 90% rhetorical
        should be color for that text; like purple is for sarcasm....or a disclaimer

Comment

Originally posted by WItoTX View Post
          The truth is probably not as bad as you think it is. The main problem with all the info coming is only the far right reports it. And all of it, as you have seen, is very tough to vet. Even using alternate search engines, I have not found a single story on the server's being seized over the weekend in Germany, and AP has said it confirmed with the Army and Sykl (Or however you spell it) that there was no seizure.

That allows for the left to say we didn't report it because we couldn't vet it, and conspiracy minded people to say see they refuse to report it.

To be 100% clear, I have hope Trump will still pull this off. It may be futile, but I just can't imagine a USA where Biden is president. That apple sauce eating, prune juice drinking old man shouldn't be in charge of Delaware, much less the whole USA.
          This ^^^

Comment

Originally posted by 150class View Post
            This ^^^

Yeah I’m sure it’s not as bad as the 2 year attempted coup on Trump or the bulls$$t impeachment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by OldRiverRat View Post
              Yeah I’m sure it’s not as bad as the 2 year attempted coup on Trump or the bulls$$t impeachment.
              As opposed to the two term President before that people wanted prosecuted for treason, and actually believed that he didn’t have a legit birth certificate.

Holds prayer vigils, attends Church every single
              Sunday for decades and sings hymns and callled a Muslim and un-American.

Same thing - different side.

Comment

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_vyVltdKk20&feature=emb_title"]HAMMER Program - No Details, Watch Video 🚨 - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
                    Why is the media hiding this info??? Really??

If you seriously cannot answer this question after the last 4 years of observing how the MSM has went after any and all things Trump, and his family, a literal seek and destroy mission, then I'm not sure anyone could ever be able to make you understand why the media is not reporting on this fraud..... It would be 100% useless to try.. Like trying to push a chain!!!!!!
                    Why does anyone with a brain keep calling them media they are not media they are the propaganda machine of the left (Marxist communist)
                    They knew if they took over our education system and the “news media” they could take the country over and they are doing it
                    We have too many tiny minds in this country who watch and believe their BS I don’t even turn them on I even quit watching Fox News they are in on the take over now
                    President trump won in a landslide
                    I have never in my life seen people so mad hard working conservatives that make the country tick
                    What can be done?
                    Turn them off and leave them off!!
                    There are other places to get your news News Max is one that is fair

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
                      As opposed to the two term President before that people wanted prosecuted for treason, and actually believed that he didn’t have a legit birth certificate.

Holds prayer vigils, attends Church every single
                      Sunday for decades and sings hymns and callled a Muslim and un-American.

Same thing - different side.
                      To date.....how much do you know about Obama?
                      His college years? His transcripts? Have you actually seen his " birth certificate"

You know much about his friendships with radicals? Wright, Ayers, etc...

Have you ever thought about any of this...or did he get a pass because he had a D next to his name?

Comment

His college years? His transcripts? Have you actually seen his " birth certificate"

Have you ever thought about any of this...or did he get a pass because he had a D next to his name?
                        He don’t know squat about Obama or he knows plenty about Obama and is just like him and would rather sell out this country than to see it as the greatest country known to man created by God to be the ONE force for all that is right and freedom

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
                          No, no, no, no... She is just some goofy female attorney seeking the limelight..

But yea she would eat these nay sayers up and spit them out....
                          Lol

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Probably about as much as we know about Trump's tax returns.
                            They are all good at misrepresenting the truth. D or R.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by DRT View Post
                              Probably about as much as we know about Trump's tax returns.
                              They are all good at misrepresenting the truth. D or R.

The big difference is
                              Obama tried to destroy the country
                              Trump tried to save it
                              And u see what that got him!!!!

Comment

Beat up in the media, personally and professionally attacked.

Comment

Working...
                                X