Why is the media hiding this info?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post
    Why do we not have a voter ID number and have 100% confidence that every state uses the same machines, and is secured by our own agencies?

Mind boggling
    Because those powers not specifically delegated to the federal government in the Constitution are reserved for the states.

Comment

Originally posted by meltingfeather View Post
      Because those powers not specifically delegated to the federal government in the Constitution are reserved for the states.
      It is not a state election...its a federal election

Comment

Way more down side to their reputation if they turn out to be another Michael Avenatti aka **** lawyer.

Both have had stellar careers practicing law

Comment

This is one of the things that I don't agree with the Founding Fathers. I don't think they ever envisioned having nearly as many states as we do or the mess it could become having so many different methods. I think the national elections need to be handled according to the same restrictions for each state, plain and simple.

Comment

These are the same people who shouted Russian collusion for 3 years, and the Charlottesville hoax and the MAGA hat kid so I don’t think they give two chits about vetting stories.

Comment

Starting to look like the only fraud in our election is the stream of unsubstantiated claims of election fraud. These claims are concocted more to protect a fragile ego rather than seriously contest the election. In the end he will "for the good of the nation" step down even though he was cheated out of the presidency. This will make it harder for future administrations to go after real election fraud in the rest of the world but at least Trump will not be going out a loser. All the presidents in my life time who finished out their term did so in dignity. There is no middle ground if you lose, you are either dignified or pathetic.

Comment

Really. Slick Willie never had any dignity, beginning, middle or end.

Comment

Who substantiates fraud claims?

Comment

Why is the media hiding this info??? Really??

If you seriously cannot answer this question after the last 4 years of observing how the MSM has went after any and all things Trump, and his family, a literal seek and destroy mission, then I'm not sure anyone could ever be able to make you understand why the media is not reporting on this fraud..... It would be 100% useless to try.. Like trying to push a chain!!!!!!

Comment

Sydney Powell is the Micheal Jordan of her profession

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by PlanoDano View Post
                        Starting to look like the only fraud in our election is the stream of unsubstantiated claims of election fraud. These claims are concocted more to protect a fragile ego rather than seriously contest the election. In the end he will "for the good of the nation" step down even though he was cheated out of the presidency. This will make it harder for future administrations to go after real election fraud in the rest of the world but at least Trump will not be going out a loser. All the presidents in my life time who finished out their term did so in dignity. There is no middle ground if you lose, you are either dignified or pathetic.
                        Cant find anything about it on the news? Looks like Biden won!

Comment

Originally posted by BowBuddy View Post

She was on the Rush Limbaugh radio show today, she sounded very confident and compelling.

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
                            Why is the media hiding this info??? Really??

If you seriously cannot answer this question after the last 4 years of observing how the MSM has went after any and all things Trump, and his family, a literal seek and destroy mission, then I'm not sure anyone could ever be able to make you understand why the media is not reporting on this fraud..... It would be 100% useless to try.. Like trying to push a chain!!!!!!
                            It was 90% rhetorical

Comment

Originally posted by BowBuddy View Post

No, no, no, no... She is just some goofy female attorney seeking the limelight..
                              But yea she would eat these nay sayers up and spit them out....

Comment

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post
                                It was 90% rhetorical
                                Perspective I guess..
                                I took it as just more confirmation coming from someone of his caliber... Do you actually think that he would put his reputation on the line over some BS?

Comment

Working...
                                X