Jeez, I like Trump but..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Take em View Post
    You know Trump is the one on the left side-of the screen right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Oh, never mind. My bad, now I see your point

Comment

Originally posted by TheHammer View Post
      Trump will win in a landslide, regardless of this debate. He won the independent voters when he tripled their 401Ks. And he will get it back to that level again.
      I said this in 2016 and I'll say it again...Trump doesn't stand a chance.

Comment

Originally posted by ThisLadyHunts View Post
        I said this in 2016 and I'll say it again...Trump doesn't stand a chance.
        I see what you did there!

Comment

Originally posted by 175gr7.62 View Post
          Sorry bud. You can say what you want but Trump isn’t winning over voters....and that’s what these debates are about. You and I decided A long time ago to vote for him. He has to convince the folks that don’t think like we do.

If they are waiting on a debate to tell them how to vote and don't have any idea about economics, energy issues etc, and how things have been better in the last four years there is nothing that Trump can tell them that will sway them. Biden's nostalgic stories are trying to tug at heart strings but they are lies. Nostalgic stories don't run countries. he keeps saying back when I lived in Scranton, if people can't see through that they are lost. he hasn't been Average Joe in over 50 years. I know there are a lot of uninformed voters, but I am holding out hope.

Comment

Biden is very hard to follow because he gets confused then it confuses me what he is saying

Comment

I didn’t catch the whole debate. Did they not talk about 2a issues?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

And I think she did a good job. She does not get to choose questions. She kept them on track and would go back and make both answer questions

Comment

Originally posted by Shane View Post
                  Trump is doing extremely well. I'm shocked, actually. He's disciplined, calm, on topic, and effective in making his points. Complete 180 from last debate. Biden is not nearly as unhinged as they both were in the first debate tonight either, but he's getting more and more flustered and angry (because Trump is killing him).
                  This is how I’m seeing it on the replay. Far more calm and polished this go round. Joe isn’t keeping up..

Comment

Yep, it was you.

Comment

Originally posted by MUZZYSLINGR View Post
                      I didn’t catch the whole debate. Did they not talk about 2a issues?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                      Nope.

Comment

I didn't get to watch any of it. Anything come up about Hunter biden, the laptop, china, ukraine, child ****, etc?

Comment

Originally posted by 175gr7.62 View Post
                          I think ya’ll are watching this as a die hard Cowboys fan watching the Cowboys getting stomped. It doesn’t matter what we as Trump supporters think. It’s what the Independents think. Biden isn’t coming off as Sleepy Joe the bumbling idiot.

What debate did you watch?

Comment

Donald nailed it tonight.
                            Joe is lost.
                            47 years, *** have you done other than line your pockets Joe ?

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                              I didn't get to watch any of it. Anything come up about Hunter biden, the laptop, china, ukraine, child ****, etc?
                              well Trump tried but it was stifled....imagine that?????

Comment

Originally posted by glen View Post
                                And I think she did a good job. She does not get to choose questions. She kept them on track and would go back and make both answer questions
                                I agree. She did a good job. She challenged both candidates

Comment

Working...
                                X