Ginsburg is Dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rcole1310 View Post
    I keep hearing guys here say this. Is there some actual data showing that there is “no chance” Biden wins legit? Even some of the battleground states show within margin of error. He may not win, but saying he can’t win legitimately is just repeating some trump nonsense.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    All the data you need is that Dems want mail in voting. They have no chance on election day....they have to cheat to win.

By the way there is no legislative veto in this country. It was found unconstitutional by SCOTUS in 1983.

Comment

Originally posted by unclefish View Post
      All the data you need is that Dems want mail in voting. They have no chance on election day....they have to cheat to win.

By the way there is no legislative veto in this country. It was found unconstitutional by SCOTUS in 1983.
      I want Rcole or others to reply to this. Explain why Dem's want mail-in voting so bad.

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
        Or they all retire and Trump gets to replace them all. Wouldnt it be crazy if Trump ended up placing 6 Judges to the SC? 6 Constitutionalists or Originalists. How awesome would that be?!
        Can you imagine the liberal heads exploding???

Comment

Ginsburg is Dead

Originally posted by Chew View Post
          Every vote counts! Who are you voting for? I'm undecided and need some guidance.

I’m a Bush 41 republican. I’ve voted republican since 1988 (except once) and I won’t be doing it again this year. I like some ,actually many, of trumps policies, I’ve made a lot of money while he was in office. But he’s packed the federal courts and the SCOTUS, as far as I’m concerned, mission complete, see ya! Why, because we need a leader who won’t see everything as a personal attack that they have to punch down too. The country needs to pull back from the precipice it’s on, not fan the flames. We don’t need an attack dog right now. If Americans can only agree on 15%, then we need to focus on working on that 15% for now. That’s going to take a leader that isn’t an A**hole. Also, there just too much drama surrounding trump. The narcissism, the crazy talk, his family (sister) spilling the beans on him. Him standing up in front of a church holding a bible up in the air taking photos, probably can’t tell you one thing in that book, that’s not a prop. Just freaking tired of all of it. The country, heck the world, needs as much calm as I can get right now. I have what I feel are legit policy reasons for not supporting him as well, I even have some tin foil hat reasons, but at the end of the day, I just don’t like the guy and how pernicious he is and in America, that’s all the reason you need to not vote for someone.

Last edited by Rcole1310; 09-22-2020, 04:49 PM.

Comment

I keep hearing guys here say this. Is there some actual data showing that there is “no chance” Biden wins legit? Even some of the battleground states show within margin of error. He may not win, but saying he can’t win legitimately is just repeating some trump nonsense.
            *Maybe the men and woman who keep saying this are visually observing what
            is going on and are making an educated guess.

* No...there is no actual data

* "within a margin of error" ...don't let these polls fool you again. Get out of
            your bubble and just look around you.

I'm sorry that you and your families life will remain better for 4 more years.

Comment

I’m a Bush 41 republican. I’ve voted republican since 1988 (except once) and I won’t be doing it again this year. I like some ,actually many, of trumps policies, I’ve made a lot of money while he was in office. But he’s packed the federal courts and the SCOTUS, as far as I’m concerned, mission complete, see ya! Why, because we need a leader who won’t see everything as a personal attack that they have to punch down too. The country needs to pull back from the precipice it’s on, not fan the flames. We don’t need an attack dog right now. If Americans can only agree on 15%, then we need to focus on working on that 15% for now. That’s going to take a leader that isn’t an A**hole. Also, there just too much drama surrounding trump. The narcissism, the crazy talk, his family (sister) spilling the beans on him. Just freaking tired of all of it. The country, heck the world, needs as much calm as I can get right now. I have what I feel are legit policy reasons for not supporting him as well, I even have some tin foil hat reasons, but at the end of the day, I just don’t like the guy and how pernicious he is and in America, that’s all the reason you need to not vote for someone.

Fair enough. Good luck with Kamala and them.

Comment

Originally posted by LWC View Post
                They had better just wait on illegal immigration to turn TX and AZ blue. That would be a much wiser play.

Agreed. The demographic math is in Dems favor. Just a waiting game at this point.

Comment

Originally posted by LWC View Post
                  Breyer is 82, Clarence Thomas is 72 and Alito is 70. Decent chance at least one of them would be off the court in the next 4 years. That is enough motivation for me.

Breyer is the most likely and even then, that wouldn’t flip the court though.

Comment

I didn’t hear Lindsay Graham qualify his statement based on what party held the senate when a same party potus was picking. Regardless of what precedent is. I know what he said and now I see what he’s doing.
                    He did, he clarified it based on the precedent I gave regarding the 29 & said if they (press) want to hold it against to go ahead, he just didn't articulate with a darn & has since if it even matters...politicians are going to say what their supporters want to hear at the time vs dealing with the situation out of their control. It's nothing but lip service and getting old having to see them bs everyone when they know it has no meat in the conversation / situation.

I don't care what any of them said in the past on this, I simply want to know what actions they are doing now & tomorrow.

Comment

I’m a Bush 41 republican. I’ve voted republican since 1988 (except once) and I won’t be doing it again this year. I like some ,actually many, of trumps policies, I’ve made a lot of money while he was in office. But he’s packed the federal courts and the SCOTUS, as far as I’m concerned, mission complete, see ya! Why, because we need a leader who won’t see everything as a personal attack that they have to punch down too. The country needs to pull back from the precipice it’s on, not fan the flames. We don’t need an attack dog right now. If Americans can only agree on 15%, then we need to focus on working on that 15% for now. That’s going to take a leader that isn’t an A**hole. Also, there just too much drama surrounding trump. The narcissism, the crazy talk, his family (sister) spilling the beans on him. Just freaking tired of all of it. The country, heck the world, needs as much calm as I can get right now. I have what I feel are legit policy reasons for not supporting him as well, I even have some tin foil hat reasons, but at the end of the day, I just don’t like the guy and how pernicious he is and in America, that’s all the reason you need to not vote for someone.

Then turn off the news... This is going to be the new normal for the liberal media with a republican in office. They can't help the shenanigans. They are motivated to sell Advertising and sway your vote left. Which is apparently what they have done, so way to feed into the propaganda machine...

Sent from my TA-1004 using Tapatalk

Comment

You’re crazy.

Biden or Trump. Both narcissistic a-holes. One is attempting to maintain the values this country was founded on, the other wants to pander and tear it down.

All the evidence you need TO vote for Trump!

Comment

Wow, you like his policies but don't like his attitude. Seems like a good reason to vote for someone who is losing their mind and his most radical backup
                          You might want to think about getting checked out yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
                            I want Rcole or others to reply to this. Explain why Dem's want mail-in voting so bad.

First, as I said in other post. I think mail-in ballots are a bad idea except for extreme cases. Dems want it, because many of their voters don’t have resources to get to polls, many are afraid of CoVID. Especially elderly minorities. I lost my grandfather to COVID, my 90 year old grandmother will barely leave the house, she will NOT vote in person. That’s the case for many dem controlled areas. Dems know it’ll take numbers to defeat trump, they have to maximize their base turnout which means making it easier for folks that may not show otherwise. Young people, they may not go stand in line at a poll but they may take 5 mins to drop a ballot in the mail. Think about it, Trump has already laid the expectation for voter fraud. If it happened (it definitely could) it would be the worst thing for Dems and validate Trump. Especially now that the SCOTUS is firmly in Trumps hand. As I said before, if the trump campaign was smart, they’d make dang sure there actually were some fake ballots and that they knew where to find them. I hope I’m wrong but I think this ballot stuff is going to be a mess.

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                              Or they all retire and Trump gets to replace them all. Wouldnt it be crazy if Trump ended up placing 6 Judges to the SC? 6 Constitutionalists or Originalists. How awesome would that be?!

If Trump wins, I bet they will be kindly asked to retire. Just like the Obama admin did with RBG.

Comment

Originally posted by unclefish View Post

Sorry, meant legislative filibuster.

Comment

Working...
                                X