No announcement yet.

this clown...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

An estimated 20,00 to 30,000 cars/trucks lined up for a Trump rally in the Cuban/Hispanic area of Miami over the weekend. These are estimates from LEO's.

And yes, Trump is training badly in the polls. LOL!

Comment

I can't wait to see what the MSM tries to pull on election coverage on Nov.3!! Wonder how they'll "call" states as they begin to fall... "...but wait everyone, there's still a week of vote counting to go before we can call this and remember most of the mail in ballots will be for DemoKrauts and Joe n Da Ho..."

It is my hope that IF Biden makes it to election night still heading up the DemoKraut ticket, this will be his ultimate humiliation and defeat... Still possible a real zinger of Oct. Surprise could take him out beforehand... Nancy Piglosi is working hard to set it up...

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
        I can't wait to see what the MSM tries to pull on election coverage on Nov.3!! Wonder how they'll "call" states as they begin to fall... "...but wait everyone, there's still a week of vote counting to go before we can call this and remember most of the mail in ballots will be for DemoKrauts and Joe n Da Ho..."

It is my hope that IF Biden makes it to election night still heading up the DemoKraut ticket, this will be his ultimate humiliation and defeat... Still possible a real zinger of Oct. Surprise could take him out beforehand... Nancy Piglosi is working hard to set it up...
        Yep, the 25th is for taking Sleepy Joe out and not Trump IF he wins the election. I have seen one person that predicts the Electoral College numbers that Trump will get 320 votes. Dang sure hope he is correct!

We will not know who actually won the election on the night of the 3rd, it may be days, weeks or longer due to the Demorats/Communist challenging this election.

Comment

Joe probably thinks he ran against Brigham Young

Comment

Originally posted by JFISHER View Post
            Joe probably thinks he ran against Brigham Young

He probably did.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-mNDnDeJepU"]The More You Joe: It's a Right - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Working...
              X