No announcement yet.

this clown...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That was back with ABC, NBC, CBS and CNN used to actually check the facts and call out their lies. They only do that with President Trump now.

Comment

Originally posted by Keith View Post
      That was back with ABC, NBC, CBS and CNN used to actually check the facts and call out their lies. They only do that with President Trump now.
      truth

Comment

Sounds like after every few words he is gasping for air. I spent 6 yrs with my dad before and after a lung transplant. I know bad lungs when I hear them.

Comment

He's on now & the best he's sounded to date...it's all nonsense, but coming out ok.

Comment

Sounds like maybe 5 or 6 people clapping when he pauses-have they shown the crowd?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

No, because that would exposed the teleprompter...

Comment

:d :d :d

[ATTACH]1018488[/ATTACH]

Comment

I think its the meds he's on. If you look closely the left side of his mouth droops a little and he seems more awake and able to talk better. When it doesn't droop its like he can't wake up all the way.

The meds are due to stroke he's suffered in the last few years?

Comment

Originally posted by Thumper View Post
                    I think its the meds he's on. If you look closely the left side of his mouth droops a little and he seems more awake and able to talk better. When it doesn't droop its like he can't wake up all the way.

The meds are due to stroke he's suffered in the last few years?
                    I kinda figured they'd been punching those plugs in a little deeper than necessary.

Comment

He is filthy. Friggen Scumbag!

Comment

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P1a_mlAnwxA"]The More You Joe: So Darn Proud - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

He has had two massive aneurisms That he almost didnt survive from, and i wonder how many more TIAs hes endured?

Less than 60 days from now, he can quietly retire.

Comment

Originally posted by JFISHER View Post
                            :d :d :d

[ATTACH]1018488[/ATTACH]
                            he probably had to offer them drinks to entice them into showing up.

Comment

Originally posted by JFISHER View Post
                              I kinda figured they'd been punching those plugs in a little deeper than necessary.
                              got short circuited.

Comment

I am hoping this is one of the Trump campaign's many bombs in their back pocket, waiting to get a little closer to election date to ignite

Comment

Working...
                                X