Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Joe Biden or Donald Trump for President??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TxsBuda View Post
    My father served in Nam, I served. My father in law is. Purple Heart.
    Trump is a punk!

Going with Joe!

At least one of the pedo supporters revealed themselves right here...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by JollyRover View Post
      I don't think I can agree with the comparisons between Trump and Saul/Paul, King David, or the disciples. They all had defining moments of repentance and humility. He has never displayed those traits to my knowledge. Re-electing him isnt going to save Judeo-Christian values, Christians following Christ's example will. That said, the democratic communications team... I mean news media...has been horrible to him. He can't break wind without having hurricane season blamed on him. So I get him being on the defensive. For those who want to know more about his opponent's platform: Joe has hairy legs, values truth over facts, and is a connoisseur of lady's shampoo. I too have hairy legs and appreciate the smell of my wife's hair, but I think a vote for Harris is worse for the country.
      Your analogies are entertaining to say the least but glad to see you are on the right track A lot of folks don't like Trump but will vote against Harris and her evil empire and that's all America needs to stay great and drain more of the swamp.

Comment

Trump. I will never vote for a democrat again.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Do any of you plan on not voting? Just curious.

Comment

Originally posted by TxsBuda View Post
            My father served in Nam, I served. My father in law is. Purple Heart.
            Trump is a punk!

Going with Joe!
            So youre going to vote for a draft dodger, are you?

Comment

I check with Vets and active every election. Right now they are happy and said lots of healthcare improvement and prescription improvements. That is always one consideration when making a decision.

Comment

And the Lord still called him a man after His own heart.
                Originally posted by JLivi1224 View Post
                Exactly. King David, the man who murdered another man to sleep with his wife. We had this conversation last night. God has history of using very broken people for HIs glory.

Comment

Uncle Donnie gets my vote again....

Comment

Joe Biden or Donald Trump for President??

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                    The guy's a bean counter! You'd think somebody that's supposed to know how to manage the books would be smart enough to know better than to "go with joe"... How'd you like for him to be your accountant?!

I’m probably like you, it wouldn’t happen because I’m sure he’s got a limp wrist.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    Last edited by Buckshot4900; 09-14-2020, 08:47 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X