Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Joe Biden or Donald Trump for President??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I posted this about 6 months ago and still believe it!

January 5 at 10:37 AM
    Read this once, pause for a minute or two to think honestly about it, then read it again. The views this mother has about Donald Trump are much like many other people. Her characterization of Trump as the "Salty Sailor" or as “The Firefighter” paints an excellent picture!! She has written books about her son and family. This is a Comment from KAREN VAUGHN, the mother of Aaron Vaughn, a Navy Seal.
    Then read her book, World Changer: A Mother's Story.

Sometimes God uses the no-nonsense, salty sailor to get the job done. Appreciating what the man is doing doesn't mean we worship the salty sailor or even desire to be like the salty sailor. It doesn't even mean God admires the salty sailor. Maybe He just knows he's necessary for such a time as this.
    I believe with all my heart that God placed that salty sailor in the White House to give this nation one more chance in November 2016. Donald Trump is what he is – and he is still the man he was before the election – and without guilt. I very much admire what that salty sailor is accomplishing. He's not like me. That's okay with me. I don't want to be like him. I will never behave like him. I know we've NEVER had a man like him lead our nation before. It's crazy and a little mind-blowing at times. But I can't help admire the stamina and ability he has – acting with his heart rather than a calculated, PC, think tank-screened, carefully edited script. I still believe that is WHY he became our President and WHY he's been able to handle a landslide of adversity and STILL pass unprecedented amounts of good legislation for our country AND do great works for MANY other nations, including Israel.
    I'm THRILLED with what he's doing for my nation, for the cause of Christ (whether intentional or unintentional, doesn't matter to me), and for the concept of rebuilding America and putting her FIRST. I will not be ashamed of my position because others don't see him through the same lens.
    Should it matter to me if a firefighter drops an f-bomb while he's pulling me from a burning building? Would I really care about what came out of his mouth in those moments? Heck no! I'd CARE about what he was DOING. He wasn't sent there to save my soul, and I'm not looking to him for spiritual guidance. All I'm thinking in those moments is, "Thank you, GOD, for sending the fireman.” AND DONALD TRUMP IS OUR FIREMAN.

I'll soon post this article again for those who still might not understand me. This man is crass. Okay. He's not careful with what he says. Okay. You feel offended that he's not a typical statesman. Okay. But he is DOING THE JOB of rebuilding the nation my son died for... the nation I feared was on a fast track to becoming a hopeless cause.
    Forgive me if I'm smiling."
    Written by
    KAREN VAUGHN

Comment

I cannot bear to listen to a whole speech that Trump gives. His New York arrogance and choice of words make me cringe.
      That being said, I didn't vote for Trump as a person. I voted for what he said he would do and for the most part I am pleased.
      I will also say that if I were put in his position as far as being bashed every minute of every day from the Left, the MSM, and every other group imaginable, I could not keep my composure or control my temper. He tweets his digs and harsh comments, but will all that he faces he stays much calmer than I could.
      I have listened to some people like Candace Owens and David Clarke say that the one thing that shocked them about the US was middle America. They believed the whole country acted like the east and west coast. They believed what the MSM said. They stereotyped middle America just like Obama said--gun toting, bible thumping rednecks. What Trump did was focus on middle America in his first campaign. The silent majority won it for him.
      I've seen some of the Biden commercials recently on TV. People that get their only news about what's going on from the MSM believe the crap he says. I know better and I'm sure any Trump supporter that sees the same commercial talks to the TV like I do saying what BS it is. Their game is to get the lie out there and the uninformed believe it.
      I'm in my early 50's and retirement plans are high on my priority list. I don't think my 401k can survive a stagnant economy that there was in the Obama years. I need Trump to win.

Comment

Originally posted by Grndchecker View Post
        I cannot bear to listen to a whole speech that Trump gives. His New York arrogance and choice of words make me cringe.
        That being said, I didn't vote for Trump as a person. I voted for what he said he would do and for the most part I am pleased.
        I will also say that if I were put in his position as far as being bashed every minute of every day from the Left, the MSM, and every other group imaginable, I could not keep my composure or control my temper. He tweets his digs and harsh comments, but will all that he faces he stays much calmer than I could.
        I have listened to some people like Candace Owens and David Clarke say that the one thing that shocked them about the US was middle America. They believed the whole country acted like the east and west coast. They believed what the MSM said. They stereotyped middle America just like Obama said--gun toting, bible thumping rednecks. What Trump did was focus on middle America in his first campaign. The silent majority won it for him.
        I've seen some of the Biden commercials recently on TV. People that get their only news about what's going on from the MSM believe the crap he says. I know better and I'm sure any Trump supporter that sees the same commercial talks to the TV like I do saying what BS it is. Their game is to get the lie out there and the uninformed believe it.
        I'm in my early 50's and retirement plans are high on my priority list. I don't think my 401k can survive a stagnant economy that there was in the Obama years. I need Trump to win.

Pretty much spot on. As a person, I despise the guy, but as a President, he's EXACTLY what we need and I don't think there's a better person anywhere in the country that is eligible to be President that would be better, and for **** sure there's not a DemoKraut that would even be considered in my book!

Comment

They did a yard sign survey last week and Biden came in 3rd behind Trump and Garage Sale..........

Comment

My father served in Nam, I served. My father in law is. Purple Heart.
            Trump is a punk!

Going with Joe!

Comment

Just now seeing this....thanks for sharing Charlie. Great letter.

Comment

Originally posted by GA Bowhunter View Post
                I'm not voting for Trump for POTUS.

I'm voting for Trump so he can put 2 or 3 more people on the SCOTUS.

We are screwed if Biden(as a place holder for Harris) becomes POTUS.
                This is a critical point.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by TxsBuda View Post
                  Trump is a punk!

Going with Joe!

Sir you are welcome to do that. My post was intended and focused toward Christians though the title of my thread did not specifically say that.

I didn't mean to mislead you in that you may have thought it was intended for you. We live in America and as of right now, we still are free to speak as we wish. We may suffer the consequences of the speech by our employers, families, friends or even total strangers, but the Gubment cannot punish you for your speech. You are absolutely free to post or hit the back button, but just know this is NOT a gubment site, so your posts are subject to certain restrictions.

Edit to add: I served too.

Comment

Originally posted by livinadream View Post
                    you may be right in the sense that things don't get better if trump wins, but you can bet your bottom dollar it will get way worse if trump loses.

Sent from my moto z3 using tapatalk
                    ^^^this^^^

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Dangerr View Post
                      They did a yard sign survey last week and Biden came in 3rd behind Trump and Garage Sale..........
                      I just LOL when I read that!

Comment

Trump is a punk!

Going with Joe!
                        well bless your heart.

Comment

Trump is a punk!

Going with Joe!

By the way what branch did Joe serve?

Comment

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post
                            I couldn’t care less about his rudeness or his cringe worthy comments....

He never disparaged the military or anyone that sacrificed their lives....it’s all bull****...

Trump is exactly what this country needed and still needs....

How many lies and investigations do you need to see before you realize he is on to something....too many people want him out....they are afraid to death he will pull the gloves off and take the, down....

Sick of career politicians ruining this country....,,
                            If we don’t take a stand now...then when?

Trump 2020.....

**** Joe Biden
                            Could you imagine the things that would've been put on Twitter or some article on Yahoo if those existed with Eisenhower, Grant, T. Roosevelt, or any other president that was a bit rough around the edges with his staff in order to get the job done?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Comment

I have no doubt God's using Trump.
                              I'm still struggling with people worried about his demeanor with so much at risk.
                              Who cares if he said a cuss word. Such a piddly complaint with everything at risk.
                              I've been using the King David example for the last couple years when I hear a Christian comment why they couldn't muster to vote for Trump, which gave hillary a vote!

Yes, if biden wins there will be a "little" peace.
                              IF they win they wont just stop being crazy - they'll take it as affirmation they can change the country and rip all our rights out from underneath us.
                              They'll keep trying to advance their agenda of ripping kids from the womb, taking your ammo/guns, losing your job or throwing you in jail if you dont bow to their ideas. I'd much rather Trump win now and get this skirmish over with.
                              Better vote Trump hell or high water if you care about your liberties.....

Comment

Originally posted by txhunt7 View Post
                                I have no doubt God's using Trump.
                                I'm still struggling with people worried about his demeanor with so much at risk.
                                Who cares if he said a cuss word. Such a piddly complaint with everything at risk.
                                I've been using the King David example for the last couple years when I hear a Christian comment why they couldn't muster to vote for Trump, which gave hillary a vote!

Yes, if biden wins there will be a "little" peace.
                                IF they win they wont just stop being crazy - they'll take it as affirmation they can change the country and rip all our rights out from underneath us.
                                They'll keep trying to advance their agenda of ripping kids from the womb, taking your ammo/guns, losing your job or throwing you in jail if you dont bow to their ideas. I'd much rather Trump win now and get this skirmish over with.
                                Better vote Trump hell or high water if you care about your liberties.....
                                Yep; gonna be time to put up or shut up.

Comment

Working...
                                X