The Truth About Breonna Taylor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Artos View Post
    Exactly...what LE agency doesn't wear body cams on such an exercise?? Smells.
    I don't know of many departments that wear them when they execute a no knock warrant, and i'm sure you don't either. The police generally want their warrant procedures kept a secret, you know so the bad guys have no idea where they may be positioned or other tactics.

Comment

Originally posted by cobbc03 View Post
      I don't know of many departments that wear them when they execute a no knock warrant, and i'm sure you don't either. The police generally want their warrant procedures kept a secret, you know so the bad guys have no idea where they may be positioned or other tactics.
      So you are LE & know No Knock policy for the various municipals all over the greater 48??

Please explain how the use of body cams exposes procedures & tactics to the criminals about to get pinged...they turn them on when it's go time, not during strategy coms to share on live PD??

I'll go out on a limb & glen can chime in that MANY MANY depts use them for no knocks for liability / training purposes.
      Last edited by Artos; 08-28-2020, 05:22 PM.

Comment

Yes sir. All - All warrants are on BWC at most departments I have been around that have them. But there are some that have not had them issued yet. I know that is hard to believe in this day and age and that is not on the Officers.

Many times everything from the warrants are discussed on debriefs. Debriefs get nasty as that’s where guys get called out for making mistakes and the good, bad, and ugly of the situation are talked about. I’ve seen some get nasty. But that is how everyone gets better
        Last edited by glen; 08-28-2020, 05:16 PM.

Comment

And it’s not a secret how we stack, rake windows, flashbang. I’ve know it was coming, tried to win knowing it’s coming, and when done by guys that are good and well trained I was still disoriented

Comment

I got curious. So I went to YouTube and searched. Swat Raid Helmet camera. It had numerous. First one I watched was labeled city releases .... that is a typical raid. Rake windows and bang the house and enter. I bet the breach guy didn’t like the debrief. He lost focus when the glass door was locked and main door open. You can hear the first flash bang go off and the you can hear his team members telling him to break the glass door. Him not mentally preparing for a open main door and locked outer glass door messes the timing of the entry up.

Comment

"nurse"

uh huh

Comment

Working...
              X