The Truth About Breonna Taylor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Truth About Breonna Taylor

Exclusive: TatumReport.comBreonna Taylor3003 Springfield Drive #4Louisville, KY 40214(Accurint – April 2016 to Present)DOB:

The report is sort of long (39 pages) but reads quick and gives a ton of valuable context into her involvement into a criminal narcotic enterprise as well as her personal relationships with two separate drug dealers. It includes jail telephone conversations that are simultaneously hilarious, idiotic, and shocking.

SPOILER ALERT:
    She wasn't an innocent hard working EMT black woman gunned down by racist police officers as she's being portrayed in the media.

So someone inside of the residence where she was killed fired on police and she was killed by the ensuing gunfire. She shoulda picked better friends.

Comment

I will never agree w/ no knocks...

Comment

Those transcripts read like they are listening to a bunch of folks who have the intelligence of a box of rocks.

Comment

She was the girlfriend of a known drug trafficker. Talked to him over jail phone about handling the money and the drug house. On surveillance with him at her house multiple times. She was not innocent.

However, police come busting in the door in the middle of the night, what do they think is going to happen?

All of us God fearing law abiding citizens will start shooting if someone bust through the door. They won't have time to explain who they are.

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
            Exactly. Innocent probably not but no knocks are abused.

Sent from my E6910 using Tapatalk

Comment

I wondered if something like this was coming out. Hadn’t heard a lot about her recently and suddenly last week it started resurfacing, just figured it was bc the DNC raised it from the dead.

So justified warrant, bad execution

Comment

I've never looked at a case where every single thing seems to be in contention. I've spent a couple of hours looking at this one and have no idea what to believe.

Even the no knock warrant has been argued. Police say they announced themselves.

Comment

Those transcripts say the police were pounding on the door. That doesn’t sound like “no knock” to me.

Comment

Where’s the body cams??

Comment

Originally posted by westtexducks View Post
                      Exactly. Innocent probably not but no knocks are abused.
                      It wasn't a no-knock.
                      The police said they were knocking and the boyfriend admitted it.

Originally posted by hot_rod_eddie View Post
                      She was the girlfriend of a known drug trafficker. Talked to him over jail phone about handling the money and the drug house. On surveillance with him at her house multiple times. She was not innocent.
                      However, police come busting in the door in the middle of the night, what do they think is going to happen?
                      All of us God fearing law abiding citizens will start shooting if someone bust through the door. They won't have time to explain who they are.
                      That's not how it went down.

Comment

I'm with Artos, where are the body cam's?

Likely it won't change my opinion. Want to see who a person will be in 5 years? Take a look at their friends...

Comment

She was a nurse...couple of LE could have walked up @ work & walked her downtown.

The war on drugs is idiotic...I don't buy it & bet they rushed immediately in even if they did knock. Doesn't matter.

Show me the body cams if you wanna change my mind!!

Comment

I read a few days ago the police were not wearing body cams. There was a rumor of footage but it is supposedly from officers responding to the scene.

Comment

Exactly...what LE agency doesn't wear body cams on such an exercise?? Smells.

Comment

Working...
                              X