Conroe PD keeping his cool.......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by iamntxhunter View Post
    You would be surprised at the number of vets that are getting disability these days and not just 30% or so but 100%.
    I'm not sure but I do wonder if there is something nefarious going on in our military.
    I agree. I did not serve but work with a guy who has DV plates and collects disability. He said his high blood pressure is his disability. Thanks for the service but I don’t think you should get disability for high blood pressure. But maybe I’m just a jerk

Comment

I’d say those 2 deserve each other. I’d also say those 2 sit and scratch their heads wondering why their kids disrespect them. And I also bet those 2 beat on each other Conroe PD has to answer a domestic call...
      Last edited by Playa; 07-31-2020, 07:38 PM.

Comment

Two word describes them .....WHITE TRASH

Comment

I know I'm going to get flamed but.... If that poor slob has PTSD it's probably not a lot of fun being him. I know, I know, but there's a lot of very messed up young men from Iraq and Afganistan. I've seen how some end up, it's not pretty. I hope he gets the help he needs. Now her, no excuse.

Comment

I’m sure he thinks his disability is “owed” to him!!

The more I look at this thread the madder I get!!! That low life scum needs his teeth kicked out!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
            X