No announcement yet.

Shut down

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They just shut our office back down. Work remotely for the near future.

Comment

Originally posted by DRettele View Post
      Maybe just me but I think a lot of people won't put up with another shut down.
      Won't be able to get around some things being shut down such as the Owens Corning shingles stated above but I think a lot of small businesses won't put up with it or find creative ways to still get business done to avoid fines/jail/etc.
      Lot of small businesses will not make it through another shutdown. Now I am getting hit with huge backorders. I can sell it but cant get it.

Comment

Idiot Clay Jenkins will probably try and shut Dallas down again this week. Something needs to be done with his worthless arse but that's Dallas' problem. I don't go over there anyway.

Comment

Turner is already talking about a 2 week shutdown in houston

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

But the mask. We are wearing mask.

Comment

Originally posted by SHSU18 View Post
              Hope not. My wedding and trip got cancelled on March 21st and we have it scheduled for sep 11th now...

I’m with ya. Mines scheduled for September 20th...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Yep it’s coming.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

If he does his political career is over along with many other politicians

Comment

Building supplies, and appliances. My fridge gave out a few weeks ago, had hell trying to find a replacement. My freezer gave out 2 weeks later. I'm on a month long waiting list to get a new one. Can't find them anywhere.

Comment

Originally posted by friscopaint View Post
                      Shut down testing to march april rates,......
                      That would likely drop the "cases" to that same level. Can't have that

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
                        As well, it should be...…………………………
                        And I told his office,...………………………..

Comment

They had a story on local news this evening saying that Lina wanted the state to grant her the power to enforce another lockdown. Then they showed a graphic saying that Harris County had 466 deaths. You know, a county that has 4.5 - 5 million people .

I'm officially ending my quarantine today. At least per the CDC, if it's been ten days since initial symptoms, and you haven't had a fever or respiratory symptoms the last three days, you should no longer be contagious. I'm at day fourteen, never had respiratory symptoms, & haven't had a fever since July 1st. Only one way to find out. I'm pretty much tired of all of it at this point.

Comment

Originally posted by DRettele View Post
                            Maybe just me but I think a lot of people won't put up with another shut down.
                            Won't be able to get around some things being shut down such as the Owens Corning shingles stated above but I think a lot of small businesses won't put up with it or find creative ways to still get business done to avoid fines/jail/etc.
                            I hope you are right, but I doubt it. Lots of folks all too happy to not work. It's sad to watch. As sad as watching Abbott pretend to be a leader.

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
                              It's already over IMO Brandon. I would not expect to work in August unless you are 'essential' from what I've been hearing. I hope I'm wrong!!!

Comment

I hope not! Chad Prather for governor 2022!

Comment

Working...
                                X